gareth
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Run Out Radio
Date: July 26, 2007 11:11AM
There is a new website called Run Out Radio [www.runoutradio.com] which has weekly podcasts all about pool, presented by Jerry Forsyth (Sky commentator) and Mike Howerton (AZ Billiards).

Each week, they have special guests giving their views on everything in the world of billiards. Last week, Episode 1 had Johnny Archer and Alison Fisher, and this week's episode has Charlie Williams.

All the broadcasts are Free to listen to and download.

Gareth Deegan
Irish9Ball.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 26/07/2007 11:12AM by gareth.

Big Dave
(IP Logged)

Re: Run Out Radio
Date: July 31, 2007 01:31PM
Yeah, it's not bad too - the last one goes on a bit, but it's easy to listen to while doing other stuff!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/BigDaveKnight/POOL/Pro9Signature2.jpg

colliega
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 01/08/2007
Date: August 01, 2007 01:22PM
Hello there,

New to this forum but just thought I'd let you know of a great site also if you're not aware of it already, www.propoolvideo.com. It has excellent matches on there from regional pro tournaments in the U.S. World Ten ball, Florida Pro tour, etc. Hope to play on the Irish tour soon as I make my move back home. I've enjoyed reading all the threads on the irish pool scene keeping me informed.

Regards,

Collie O'Brien

No shoes
(IP Logged)

Date: August 25, 2007 10:32PM
no this my freind...... these sites you really must give yur time two....a really excellent reed and view it wood be criminal if you pass em bye. oh'er me spelling seems to have gun dong the tubes sumwhat eh .sure neermind

no shoes.................looking for a new pair

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here