RB
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Players Profiles:
Date: June 05, 2007 12:41PM
It would be great if all players updated there player profile on the website and even sent a photo....any silly profiles will be deleted right away....

Gareth has done afantastic job to update everyone players records from when the tour started back in 2003........please take alook at this great job he has done....

I'm not just saying this because i'm involved with the tour, but i think Ireland's American 8 & 9 Ball Pool Tours official website is second to none compared to alot of other sites and tours and that praise must go to Gareth Deegan for the great job he has done over the years and the high standard he has set......

Fantastic job Gareth which i though needed to be mention as players doesn't see the behind the scenes hard work that bees carried out from day to day.....

All players please take alook at the player profiles and please up date them when you get a chance.....

RB

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2007 12:49PM by RB.

Stephen
(IP Logged)

Re: Players Profiles:
Date: June 05, 2007 01:56PM
Totally agree, well said Ronnie.

smileys with beer

Stephen

dean largey
(IP Logged)

Date: June 05, 2007 03:29PM
i agree to
gareth how do i edit my profile info and send a photo!

Dean Largey

gareth
(IP Logged)

Date: June 05, 2007 10:25PM
Thanks for all the positive reactions regarding the site.

Dean,
To add a player profile for the 1st time, click on the link on your Player profile page.
If you have previously submitted a profile and wish to modify it, email Ronnie or myself with the details.
To get you picture up there, email it to me. Best size is 200x150.

All material is vetted before going on the site.

Cheers,

Gareth

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here