RB
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
All Ireland American Junior 8Ball Pool Championship:
Date: May 30, 2007 07:45AM
I've been asked by a good number of junior players could i change the date for 2007 All Ireland American Junior 8Ball Pool Championship as alot of players are sitting exams in around this date.......the event will now be cancelled and will take place at a later date...(TBC)....

CO.DONEGAL 8BALL POOL CHAMPIONSHIP:
Co. Donegal Pub Players 8-Ball Pool Championship (reds & yellows) will take place on this date Saturday 16th June 2007 in Ballybofey with two time slops 10am or 2pm.......information can be received on the new 8ball website clicking on the link provided at the top of the main page on www.irelands9balltour.com

RB

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/05/2007 07:45AM by RB.

dean largey
(IP Logged)

Re: All Ireland American Junior 8Ball Pool Championship:
Date: May 30, 2007 01:40PM
thank you for this ronnie as im am currently doing exams too and i have recently had another death in the family! (granda) sad smiley
but i will be back for this when u have it reorganisedgrinning smiley

Dean Largey

dean largey
(IP Logged)

Date: May 30, 2007 01:40PM
thank you for this ronnie as im am currently doing exams too and i have recently had another death in the family! (granda) sad smiley
but i will be back for this when u have it reorganisedgrinning smiley

Dean Largey

dean largey
(IP Logged)

Date: June 05, 2007 07:50AM
ronnie i see you arecancelling this and it will take part in a later date!!
i have also being in touch eith some of the boys of the tour who are in my age group of 16. the gcses finish on friday 15th june and i dnt see why it cant be playd on saturday. i dont mind either way its just to cause u less hassle and i have a poster up in the corner pocket so someone could travel there without knowing it cancelled.

Dean Largey

dodi
(IP Logged)

Date: June 20, 2007 10:48AM
RB now that all the schools are finished is there any news on when the junior 8ball tournament is gonna be?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here