RB
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
2007 European Pool Championships
Date: March 23, 2007 11:13AM
Well done to Paddy Mc Laughlin on his 9-2 victory over the Uk & the recent Eurotour winner Imran Majid.

Paddy's only one match away from reaching the last-32........Come on Ireland's American 8 & 9 Ball Pool Tour.

Up to date results, photos, player profiles etc can be got at www.europeanpoolchampionships.com

RB

p. strawbridge
(IP Logged)

Re: 2007 European Pool Championships
Date: March 23, 2007 11:53AM
excellent victory...paddy has another hard match next too.this guy is denmark champion.......but if paddy can beat imran he can go far

paddy number 1
(IP Logged)

Date: March 24, 2007 02:21AM
i would like to thank all the guys that where with me at this event and i would like to thank gareth especially who watched every game i played and it couldnt have been as wonderful without the irish support!!!

i would also like to say how great the all irish encounter was in the wheelchair category which fred won 7 6!!!! all the best fred in the rest of the event and keep the head up!!!

bring back the gold!!! i know u hate the bronze!!!

i would have to say beating imran was up with playing in the world cup of pool!!!

thanks everyone involved in the event and a special (thanks and a hands down) to alan and benni for the great sightseeing tour we had in prague)

you are some boys!!!! lol

paddy number 1
(IP Logged)

Date: March 24, 2007 02:35AM
would also like to say thanks to ronnie boyle!!! i have to be honest and say that I wouldnt be involved in the 9ball if it wasnt for him and thanks to everyone at club9 bear(a great prospect) who i play against most days and to joe and sam who look after me well anyday i want to come up!!!

the europeans is a great tournament to be involved in and being there and competing against the best and
believing u can win is what its all about!!!!

i would advise any player to try and get to this great tournament???

Its an experience of a lifetime and theres so many irish players that i believe can do really well if they want to!!!

Thanks everyone for the support and thanks to paul bonner!! an absolute gentleman at every event!!!

c u all soon

paddy

dean largey
(IP Logged)

Date: March 25, 2007 07:53PM
yes i would like to agree with you paddy that paul is a gentleman and i was in tjs there on sunday and also without ronnie i wouldnt be in this tour. ill make my comeback

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here