scottish lad
(IP Logged)

MOUSEY !!!
Date: February 10, 2005 07:16PM
hey mousey i hear paddy mc laughlin beat u with a broken cue!!!!!! is that true? ive played paddy b4 and to be honest u wouldnt beat him at his best!!!! when he starts playing 9ball fulltime hes gona take some stopping!!!! well done willie on the qualifying event by the way!!!!!!!

HOPE TO C U ALL SOON

scottish lad
(IP Logged)

Re: MOUSEY !!!
Date: February 10, 2005 07:25PM
but paddy isnt as good as us scottish warriors!!!!!!!

scottish lad
(IP Logged)

broken cue lol
Date: February 10, 2005 07:31PM
apparently i heard paddy broke his cue in frustration in the last 32 match i believe and cellotaped the joint back 2gether and won the event!!!! i heard this from a very relaible source who is also scottish!!!!!!!! and u think u guys can beat him!!!!!! have to say thats some effort to do that. i am gona destroy u paddy when ur over again though. keep dominating my son!!!!!!!!

c u soon!!!!

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: February 11, 2005 02:11AM
Hi SCOTTISH lad

Thanks for the congrats, it's a pitty all players were as decent as yourself.

Paddy is a very lucky player as I have watched him play many times and I know that when he plays someone who really knows how to play 9ball, he's beat.

I know this as I have beaten him before when we played in Enniskillen, last year.

I personally know as well as you, that in the longer races the better player 9 out of 10 times will win the match and not the players who generaly win by luck and another thing is that a player that is playing good/lucky or sometimes both and winnig a tournament is one thing but winnig a toueneament when your playing bad is the sign of a REALLY good player.

I can honostly say that if the clubs on our tour were able to allow us to play for as long as we needed, then, you would see more longer races in events and then you will eally see who the better players are, but saying that, the tour and clubs are pretty good right now and they can only get better.

Cheers SCOOTISH lad and give the guys over there my best.

Willie

mighty mouse
(IP Logged)

Date: February 11, 2005 05:33AM
hey scottish lad!

paddy was lucky to win against me.

i was 6-4 up in a race to 7 both playing at our best but being the first time getting so far the nerves got to me and i will learn from my mistakes and thats where paddy will fail cos he thinks he doesnt make mistakes. if you tell me what ure real name is i,ll c u in scotland and show you how to play 9 ball cos remember you havent seen me play when im in form. come to think of it not many people have.

paddy
(IP Logged)

Date: February 11, 2005 07:09AM
If im so dam lucky i will get my ass down to sams club and play u all for money!!!!!!!!!!! im not lucky, im just dam good and if i am lucky how come i have won so many tournaments!!!!!!!! eh? is ronnie o sullivan lucky? no hes just a tremendous player. Im sure u will know what i was gona say next.

paddy
(IP Logged)

JEALOUSY!!!!!!!
Date: February 11, 2005 07:15AM
why are u all so jealous? if im so lucky play me for money. Im available anyday and i would take great pleasure in going to sams club to destroy u 2. Yes willie if im so crap 9 ball how come i beat michael valentine who i believe played on tv. ANSWER THAT BUDDY? LOL

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: February 14, 2005 03:07AM
Paddy

If That's how you feel, then bring 1000 with you to L'Kenny as I know someone who is gonna leave you broke!

GO ON, I DARE YA!

WILLIE.

MIGHTY MOUSE
(IP Logged)

Date: February 17, 2005 04:40AM
Whats wrong scottish lad or andy williams as you are known.

Yes i got your e-mail. Pity you arent very good at the game and i would take you out by the roots every time.

I see youve give up already you didnt put up much of a struggle.

MIGHTY MOUSE
(IP Logged)

Date: February 17, 2005 07:49AM
Or maybe your not macdahussla. cos that was from the scottish forum.

Ah well good try.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here