paddy
(IP Logged)

snooker
Date: February 10, 2005 05:26AM
well william i didnt bugger of to a snooker event!!!!!!! i simply thought that the match practice would have been good since i was going over to the world qualifiers a few days later. your lucky i wasnt there sunday and the next time i play u im gona show u how to play the game PROPERLY!!!!!!

ur mince meat!!!!! wizard eh?

c who the real wizard is when im still top of the ranks at the end of the year!!!!!

ha ha!!!!!

nothing wrong with putting some more spice into the rivalry.

p.s well done on sunday!!!!!!!!!

mighty mouse
(IP Logged)

Re: snooker
Date: February 10, 2005 07:54AM
you wont be top especially if you could let a beginner like me come so close to beating you. ( should have anyway ) consider yourself lucky chomp

paddy
(IP Logged)

Date: February 10, 2005 08:47AM
my b game or c game is good enough to beat u all.

paddy
(IP Logged)

Date: February 10, 2005 10:05AM
im not gona go on this site to have a slanging match with u mousey. I will let my pool do the talking. You should have beat me but u didnt.

mighty mouse
(IP Logged)

Date: February 11, 2005 05:45AM
i,ll make sure i do next time and well done on winning the tourney.

i dont mean to start anything im just saying that if i could play the way i did against ronnie and you that day i would be hard to beat but when me and you or any of the top players get pulled out when im playing like that it will be a good match. i did enjoy that match you know but i was just dissapointed not to get any further.

i mean you said yourself that i should have won but i,ll learn.
im only 19 ive plenty of years ahead of me yet.

paddy
(IP Logged)

Date: February 11, 2005 07:00AM
u played really well and i was shitting it to be honest!!!! ive never seen u play so consistent. keep up the good work.

mighty mouse
(IP Logged)

Date: February 11, 2005 07:35AM
thanks

paddy
(IP Logged)

Date: February 11, 2005 09:11AM
u have obviously been putting in the hard practice.

MIGHTY MOUSE
(IP Logged)

Date: February 17, 2005 07:56AM
Paddy can i ask you if youve ever played a young fella called mark allen.
If you have then you know how good he is. I played him when i was younger about 15 and he was 14. At that age he was hitting Centuries all the time.

paddy
(IP Logged)

Date: February 17, 2005 09:18AM
yeah ive played mark allen loadsa times!!!! we used to practice together all the time. I couldnt put the words down to say how good i think he is. hes lethal!!!!!

jonny bell
(IP Logged)

Date: February 28, 2005 06:29AM
wud u say that mark allen would be best since alex higgins,i know that his natural abilty is up there,just at one of the last snooker tournaments on tv when they asked some of the snooker greats who they felt wud be the top players in the world in five years time and mark never got a mention.do u think that promoting english snooker is the reason,because they were singing judd trumphs praises and i think mark allen is on that level .

mighty mouse
(IP Logged)

Date: February 28, 2005 09:38AM
Mark allen is alot better than alex higgins was in his year and it doesnt matter who they would see in five years time cos they would only think of the english players. Mark allen will be world champion some day i gaurantee it.

Chris the master cyclone
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Date: March 01, 2005 02:42AM
Whats your highest break in snooker paddy

Im the Harry Potter.....Im magic!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here