club9 sports reporter
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
and the winner is.....
Date: November 12, 2006 05:34AM

Yes he's done it again Paddy McLoughlin won Saturday's 9 ball open that was held at Club 9.

What a fantastic array of talent that was on show with players from all over Ireland competing in this superb Tour.

A great turnout and the player's didn't disappoint with top notch pool being displayed throughout the day. The bookies had the smile wiped off their face when Paddy walked into the Club as a lot of action was on Paddy to take the title, the bookies and railbirds were looking for an upset but the strong favorities Stephen "stone cold" Johnston was having none of it and was there to try and win the title and he was so close as he moved through to the final with Paddy, this was too close to call as the action swayed to and fro amoung the punters and spectators to pick the winner but in the end Paddy's experience just edged it, all those international tours are paying off for Paddy but Stephen put up a great fight and was unlucky. Well done Paddy you are the man of the moment.

Club 9 management would like to thank Ronnie Boyle and all the players for coming to Club 9 with the tour and recommends all the player's to join Ronnie's tour which is great for experience and exposure..

many thanks

club 9 sports ed

paddy number 1
(IP Logged)

Re: and the winner is.....
Date: November 12, 2006 06:01AM
great tournament!!!! best tournament this year and i would encourage all the tour players to play in the next event at club 9 because it is the best pool hall in ireland!!!!

u wont hear 'look at the roll on that table'

club 9 has the best conditions in ireland!!!

brunswick tables with simonis cloth and aramith pro cup tv balls

honestly!!! what more could a player want?????

paddy number 1
(IP Logged)

Date: November 12, 2006 06:03AM
what a birthday present!!! back on number 1 spot and winning the event!!!

nice!!!

dean largey
(IP Logged)

Date: November 12, 2006 10:22AM
yes well done paddy and keep the no.1 spot.
yes i agree club 9 is the best and free practise

Stephen
(IP Logged)

Date: November 13, 2006 01:42AM
Hi Paddy, great win on Saturday, well done, hope you had a sore head on Sunday with all your b'day celebrations, I know I had!
Cheers,
Stephen

paddy number 1
(IP Logged)

Date: November 13, 2006 01:54AM
thanks stephen!!!! sore head??? lol...... u know me

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here