DJJH
(IP Logged)

Monthly tournament
Date: January 08, 2004 01:35PM

Gar,
Is the tournament on this month in the plex and is there any other tournaments around, And if there is I am going to destroy you!

Dillon
(IP Logged)

Re: Monthly tournament
Date: January 08, 2004 01:50PM
DJJH,

You would' nt have a chance against Gar, I would Beat you with my bad hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gareth
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Date: January 08, 2004 03:36PM
DJJH,

Bring it on winking smiley))

I don't know yet if there is a monthly tourney this month. When I do I'll post it on the site and stick it in the next newsletter.

Thanks,

Gareth Deegan.
Webmaster
Irish9Ball.com

michael jack mac laughlin
(IP Logged)

Date: January 22, 2004 07:10PM
my name is jack,im the greatest eight ball player u will find,,nine ball is made 2 easy and its 40 per cent luck,,but ill challenge any one off u bitches for 500 hundred euro any time any place,,,,,all the best the king..

1chance
(IP Logged)

Date: January 23, 2004 06:22AM
sounds like ur full of **** and not a pool player. what ever happened to respecting others?

gareth
(IP Logged)

Date: January 23, 2004 07:35AM
King Michael Jack,

First thanks for writing to the forum, it’s a real scoop to have the ‘greatest eight ball player’ we’ll ever find, taking time to post in.

As for your comment about 9-ball being 40% luck, when I’m playing the game, the only shot where luck plays any serious part is the break. Even then, if you break with as much power as you can control (or if you get a ‘soft’ break working), you should be able to control the white in the centre of the table, virtually eliminating your reliance on luck.

If you’re seeing 40% luck in your 9-ball games, I’d stick to small table 8-ball, because you’ll never win a serious 9-ball event. And besides, if you’re the greatest eight ball player, why ruin a good thing.

Speaking of which, can you post in a list of 9-ball tournaments you’ve won (you may include events held on this or your own planet).

Gareth Deegan,
Webmaster,
Irish9Ball.com.

P.s. A reminder that bad language won’t be tolerated in the forum

michael jack mac laughlin
(IP Logged)

Date: January 28, 2004 07:23AM
der gareth deegan ay appoligise for my bad language,,had afew 2 many 2 drink,,and would like 2 say that im useless at nine ball,,but hopefully with abit offf practice ill get abit better,,all the bet ,,sorry about previuos comments.

Gareth
(IP Logged)

Date: January 28, 2004 01:48PM
No problem Michael, you provided us with some entertaining comments. Hope to shoot a few racks with you on the tour,

All the best,

Gareth.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here