The Rainman
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Question?
Date: November 08, 2006 06:07AM
Wondering what the correct set of balls for 9-ball to buy are...size, make, so on. Know they're quite pricey. Not an opportunity for you to sell me a set ye use on the tour as new Ronnie!! smiling smiley

paddy number 1
(IP Logged)

Re: Question?
Date: November 08, 2006 06:11AM
aramith tv pro cup!!!! i could probably get ya a set second hand... I bought a set in manchester second hand and am very happy with them

The Rainman
(IP Logged)

Date: November 10, 2006 09:27AM
Cool...set I play with are terrible, desperate reactions through chips on balls and so on! Thinkin of taking it up properly, proper set would help with practise! I'll have a look around for a set of those anyway, cheers for the help!

Timo_Rautiainen
(IP Logged)

Date: November 11, 2006 08:24AM
I bought set of Aramith Premier balls brand new.

They cost around 110 Euros so with really quick calculation. Around 70-80 Sterling

They are almost the same set as tv balls. Except no pink four ball and no dotted cueball. The quality ain't as good as with tv-set. But there ain't too much difference there.

I've been really happy with them. Just have been bit lazy and haven't bought any wax for them. If you have a ball set. You also need to maintain them. If you play with good balls that are dirty as hell. Then it is same to play with lower end balls.

Just my small opinion

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here