Goto Page:  12Next
Current Page:1 of 2
Ramona
(IP Logged)

Hey Paddy!
Date: February 10, 2005 01:21AM
Hey Paddy!! Hows things? I was just searching through the internet at the different irish sites and I thought I'd write you a wee message!!! Well I'd like to congratulate you first of all on your fabulous win at the first 9ball ranking event this year. I also noticed that it was very tight all the way so well done for that awesome az effort. Congratulations also to all of the players who competed in this event. I wanted to thank you heaps for being there for me at the Nederlands and for being a real sweetheart!! I really enjoyed everything that we did, especially spending more time in Ireland. I think your an amazing person with the most colourful nature and I want you to believe that you are a true champion and you will do Ireland proud competing at the World 9ball Championships this year. I wish all the players the very best for 2005 and hopefully I'll be able to come and watch those skillful players work it on the 9ball table! Take care everyone!!

Ramona xxx

mighty mouse
(IP Logged)

Re: Hey Paddy!
Date: February 10, 2005 07:40AM
well i hope to see you too. the guy who should have beat paddy but didnt.
but i cant complain im only young and have plenty of time to learn.

xxxxxxsexyxxxxxx

Ramona
(IP Logged)

Date: February 10, 2005 02:11PM
Hey Mousey, hows things? Looks like you and Paddy have a bit of rivalry going on!! It's all good healthy competition i hope. Whens your guys next comp?

mighty mouse
(IP Logged)

Date: February 11, 2005 05:38AM
were up in derry on saturday for the european championship qualifier. if you want to come up i,ll buy you a few drinks. check out www.irelands9ballpooltour.com or something like that to get the dates.

hope to see you at one of the comps.

take care.

p.s dont worry its not rivalry its just that paddy doesnt know what me and the wizard are like at winding people up and he cant take it.

paddy
(IP Logged)

Date: February 11, 2005 07:02AM
gona be hard for you to buy ramona a drink when shes on the other side of the world and when she does come over the only person she will be having drinks with is the ginger magician!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cya!!!!!!!!

MIGHTY MOUSE
(IP Logged)

Date: February 16, 2005 07:47AM
Thats even better i.ll see you in holland at the european championships.

Yake it easy.

P.S. if you cant find me i.ll be the one kicking paddys big arse and you couldnt miss that for the world.
sorry paddy no harm meant just couldnt find any better way to describe you.

See yous later.

MIGHTY MOUSE
(IP Logged)

Date: February 17, 2005 04:53AM
Ah well a might as well let that fish escape and give paddy a chance.

paddy
(IP Logged)

Date: February 17, 2005 05:31AM
wait till i c carly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIGHTY MOUSE
(IP Logged)

Date: February 17, 2005 07:35AM
Sorry paddy but carlys out of your league.
shes only made for one and thats me and anyway she knows that were only winding u up.

paddy
(IP Logged)

Date: February 17, 2005 09:26AM
lol!!!!! good.

paddy
(IP Logged)

Date: February 17, 2005 09:29AM
ramona is involved anyway!!!!!

Ramona
(IP Logged)

Date: February 22, 2005 01:59PM
Hi guys, hows things? Just a wee email to say that I come on here all the time and i think it's the most exciting and entertaining site because of all the winding up going on. Keep it up guys and I hope all is well with you all!! Look forward to your replies!!!

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: February 23, 2005 01:29AM
Hi Ramona

I should warn you that there's a MINI MOUSE on the loose and it's got a thing for you, But I kinda doubt that you'd be interested as this mouse tries to make cheese as well as eating it! lol!!!

Unfortunately Paddy got beaten in the 1/2 finals on Saturday, But I think he's got a few more tournament win in him yet!

It's good to have more replies from different people other than having to listen to the shrew whinig on about being the best, when he don't come close, but there's one born every minute! (IN MINI'S CASE THERE'S ONE BORN EVERY 5 MINS)

Good to hear from ya!

See ya later!

Willie

mighty mouse
(IP Logged)

Date: February 23, 2005 05:01AM
Hey ramona. I wouldnt listen to that pudding. Hes just crazy.

Willie shut your gub. Ive got one girl at home and whenever i go away to kick some ass ive got another one to keep me company. If you cant take it that ive got lots of girls and you dont have any make an effort to get them interested or maybe you just dont have the style. I think its that 1920,s look about you whereas ive got the touch of the rockin 70,s and 80,s.

Youre well behind the times.

RAMONA

Nice to see youre interested.
I think paddys got fed up now, looks like its just me and you. xxxxxxxxx

paddy
(IP Logged)

Date: February 23, 2005 08:13AM
well i doubt im not interested!!!! ask ramona who shes interested in??????

mighty mouse
(IP Logged)

Date: February 23, 2005 09:51AM
Come on ramona who you interested in. a young hip guy, a gay wizard or just plain paddy.

Ure right ramona by the way the only reason i come on here everyday is just to see who,s biting at the wind ups. It is very interesting.

Ramona
(IP Logged)

Date: February 24, 2005 02:26AM
I'll tell you now minii mouse!!! I wouldn't get too big headed if I was you, because there is only one irish man that i am totally interested in. I'm not interested in you at all, the only guy that i am interested in is the Ginger Magician!!! Paddy's not fed up, he likes to see you say all this so he can hit on Carly!!! U better watch out, Carly may not be yours tommorow. Paddy, I'll see you in June definitely.

xxx Paddy
Ramona

mighty mouse
(IP Logged)

Date: February 24, 2005 02:30AM
HA ha looks like you have lost the plot ramona i knew somebody would blow up. And by the way i would never cheat on carly i love her too much for that. And im not interested in you anyway cos i already go out with the most beautiful girl in the world.

I just like to wind up paddy.

Im waisting time talking to you cos you havent got a clue. Good riddens.

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: February 24, 2005 03:04AM
AW...POOR WEE CYCLONE'S BEEN BLOWN OUT!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA

YOU ARE ONE CRAWLING WEE GANCH AND WHEN I GET BACK FROM BELFAST TODAY I'LL SHOW CARLY THE PRINT-OUTS OF THIS THREAD TO SEE WHAT SHE THINKS ABOUT IT! LOL!!!!!

NOW THEN, DRY UP TOSE TEARS AND TREAT YOURSELF TO A DECENT POOL CUE AND GET BACK TO PRACTICING SO I CAN KICK YOUR ASS ROUND THE TABLE ANOTHE RFEW HUNDRED TIMES!

SEEING AS 'THE CYCLONE' IS OUT OF WIND, I'LL LET HIM GET HIS BREATH BACK COS WHEN IT COMES TO COMPETITION HE'S ONLY A SLIGHT BREEZE! LOL!!!!!!

SEE YA ALL LATER!

WILLIE

mighty mouse
(IP Logged)

Date: February 24, 2005 09:23AM
carly wont listen to you anyway cos she doesnt like you. how am i gonna cheat on her with someone thats 500 miles away. duuuhhhh.

your stupider than i thought.

Im not going to bother winding anybody up no more not if it has to do with carly so good nite and fairwell, paddy ramona and ****** dines.

gggggggggoooooooooodddddddddddbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee

Goto Page:  12Next
Current Page:1 of 2

This Thread has been closed