niall
(IP Logged)

AC/DC gig in belfast!!!!!
Date: February 09, 2005 11:56AM

hi guys,
alot of the guys on the tour have been asking me when is my AC/DC tribute band playing in belfast.i finally have date set, its friday 10th of april in the limelight in belfast,should be a great rockin night.
by the way the band is called THUNDERSTRUCK, keep an eye out for it in the local papers!!!

hope to see you all there, keep on rockin!!!!

niall " the deer hunter " mc dermott................

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: AC/DC gig in belfast!!!!!
Date: February 10, 2005 02:08AM
Hey Niall

Cheers for the info, I'm a deep purple guy myself but any real rock music is good enough for me., I hope I'm gonna hear some really good guitar solo's.

What weapon do you play cos if you play the six shooter I hope you're gonna use an SG as it's got a lot of growl especially with a 'Line 6' Spider 2 amp.

See you then.

ROCK ON!

Willie

MIGHTY MOUSE
(IP Logged)

Date: February 17, 2005 08:00AM
Hey Niall.

Im a real rock music fan but ive never heard any AC/DC songs. What sort of category would they fall into. I absolutely love the screech of the guitar and fastpicking. Maybe you could teach me a few tricks.#
I listen to:

Deep Purple
Guns n roses
Steve Vai
Van Halen
Aerosmith
Thin Lizzie

any rock basically apart from heavy metal.

Baz
(IP Logged)

Date: February 18, 2005 03:54AM
I'D LISTEN TO ANY TYPE OF MUSIC, ESPECIALLY "THE SOUND OF MUSIC" AND "THE KELLY FAMILY"

Just kickin...

10th of april gives me plenty of time to prepair funds...

Just to let everyone know that the Baz Concern fund is now open. Any donations, sponcership, spare cash, cars, houses, or new private jets will really help this poor unfortunate lad... Because a little birdytold me he'll never make a pool player untill he puts on his glasses and takes his tool out of the box.

Was just told to pass that on.....

Chio for now....

Baz

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here