Goto Page:Previous12
Current Page:2 of 2
Baz
(IP Logged)

Re: apn qualifier
Date: February 15, 2005 06:18AM
I actually think its great to see the niggles between the seeded players as it makes the tour more competive. And more interesting...

When appologise:
Willie 'The Wizard' Dines wrote:

>Paddy is no. 1 because he has played the best 9ball so far and that's >why he's number 1

I LOVE IT LADS, KEEP IT UP...

Before i continue i would like to say that this is actually the best thread ive read on this site yet and what im about to say places no favouritism to any player.

Reason that i never played in the qualifer on that Sunday was because I never heard about it. If it was so important why wasnt it on this site?
All our tour needs now is a bit of advertisment because if i heard about it last year i would have started then... (is there any advertisment??? Get a sponcer to pay for the advertisment.)

Also (Willie will back me up on this) that as being a beginner i wouldnt have entered the qualifer even if there was only 1 other player entered as my pool(all types) has yet to be acceptable on the tour never mind anything higher!!!

Anyway what i ment to say was i hope to see more quarels throughout the tour and this in turn will improve the standard immencely...

Oh Willie good luck in that APN tourni and Paddy good luck in the tour.

KEEP UP THE ARGUMENTS

BAZ

Dean
(IP Logged)

Date: February 15, 2005 06:43AM
Hi Barry,

Its great to see that some people are taking the spirited discussion on this forum with the manner in which it was meant !

I think some people are a bit too sensitive, and need to relax AND read the disclaimer.

Its really great that the forum is getting the use it deserves at last !

I remember several months ago that NOBODY was posting anything and it seemed that all interest with the site had died.

Kudos to Gareth Deegan for setting up Irish9ball and trying to promote the sport

BTW
You might want to check out the Irelands 9 Ball Tour section, as it lists all the 2005 Tournies and Comps.

Cheers

Gareth
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Date: February 15, 2005 07:20AM
I agree with Baz, this has been the most entertaining thread on the site so far. As for the APN not being advertised on this site, I hold my hands up. There were at least two threads on this forum advertising the APN qualifier, but it should have appeared in the Tournaments section too. Once again if anyone knows of upcoming tournaments, whatever size, let me know. (use the contact page on this site).

Regarding rivalries, I think itís healthy for the game. If you look at any sport, a heated rivalry will increase the audience. Eubank v Benn, Man U v Arsenal, Earl Strickland v Anyone smiling smiley

I think players shouldnít be too concerned about how the Irish 9-ball scene looks overseas. The game isnít big enough here yet. They should concentrate more on growing the sport here, encouraging new players to get involved, and coaching inexperienced ones. It gets back to the point of not what the sport can do for you, but what you can do for the sport.

Gareth Deegan
Webmaster
Irish9Ball.com

P.s. Thanks Dean for the compliment.

Gareth Deegan
Irish9Ball.com

Baz Keane
(IP Logged)

Date: February 16, 2005 03:00AM
Again v good point.

But lads the whole point of this thread was the argument. Dont stop argueing of this thread will disappear ;o)

Only kickin lads

See you all Sat

Baz

MIGHTY MOUSE
(IP Logged)

Date: February 16, 2005 07:43AM
What happened to all the winding up.
And wheres that Ramona, boy she was nicer to talk to than paddy anyway.
Where is paddy anyway, did he throw his computer down the stairs after all these wind ups. HA HA HA.

THIS IS GREAT THANK GOD IVE GOT PLENTY OF TIME IN WORK.

What about dinesy. Time to start on you.

paddy
(IP Logged)

Date: February 17, 2005 05:34AM
ramona wont be on the site again as she has be warned away. she only wants to talk to a true champion and im sure carly wouldnt approve. c ya saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: February 17, 2005 07:28AM
HA HA HA!

POOR MOUSE THOUGHT HE WAS IN THERE!

MY HEART BLEEDS FOR HIM!

GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND.

WILLIE

MIGHTY MOUSE
(IP Logged)

Date: February 17, 2005 07:44AM
Im always in there with a chance willy but you never will cos only true champions like me and maybe paddy will be in with a chance. Ah well time to get the fishing rod out again.

paddy
(IP Logged)

Date: February 17, 2005 09:24AM
ramona loves the magician!!!!! im sorry to inform you.

(IP Logged)

Date: February 17, 2005 10:42AM
AW... POOR MINI MOUSE.

BUGGER OFF AND EAT SOME CHEESE INSTEAD OF PRETENDING THAT YOU CAN MAKE IT!

CATCH YOU FOOLS LATER!

WILLIE

MIGHTY MOUSE
(IP Logged)

Date: February 18, 2005 05:34AM
Ha Ha the wizard. Youve actually got a girl that likes you.

Well done kid maybe youll be able to push paddy off the scene if you show her your side saddle.

paddy
(IP Logged)

Date: February 18, 2005 07:13AM
side saddle? wizard cant even out side on the cueball!!!!!!!!!!!!

paddy
(IP Logged)

Date: February 18, 2005 07:14AM
side saddle? wizard cant even put side on the cueball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(IP Logged)

Date: February 19, 2005 03:22AM
IF YOU SAY THAT AGAIN, THEN MAYBE SOMEONE WILL ACTUALLY BELEIVE YOU, BUT I KINDA DOUBT IT!

LET ROMONA DECIDE HOW SHE WANTS EXERCISED!

JEALOUSY GETS YOU NOWHERE!

L8R!

WILLIE

Alex O'Conner
(IP Logged)

Date: February 22, 2005 02:07PM
a bit of competition here. who's this ramona? what she got to do with paddy? I heard that this is the most entertaining thread.

(IP Logged)

Date: February 23, 2005 01:16AM
Hi Alex, Welcome to the forum.

I don't know or care who Ramona is, as she's nothing to do with me.

I'm just going to let Paddy And Mini argue it between themselves!

See ya all in Derry!

Willie.

mighty mouse
(IP Logged)

Date: February 23, 2005 04:54AM
Well i knew you would opt out dinesy cos you always do.
Maybe you go for the other women who have hairy legs. HA ha.

Hurry up and play me for some money dinesy cos ive got money matches lined up with people from scotland and i would rather play them with your money than mine.

Hey paddy unlucky in the semis against sam.

paddy
(IP Logged)

Date: February 23, 2005 08:15AM
sam played superb and he deserved to win!!!!!! my break wasnt up to scratch.

mighty mouse
(IP Logged)

Date: February 23, 2005 09:52AM
I knew sam would play well that day

(IP Logged)

Date: February 24, 2005 03:13AM
A FURY JUMP/BREAK WOULD BE THE BEST THING FOR YOU PADDY COS THE TIP IS THAT DAMN HARD THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO PUT MUCH EFFORT INTO THE BREAK TO OPEN THE UP AND THE JUMP SHOTS ARE A GIFT!

UNLUCKY ANYWAY AND I'LL SEE YOU AT THE NEXT EVENT!

WILLIE

P.S. DUMMIES LIKE MINI MOUSE DON'T REALISE THAT PLAYERS WILL SOMETIMES SACRIFICE A RANKING EVENT TO ENABLE THEMSELVES TO MAKE IT TO THE BIGGER EVENTS e.. Euro Champs AND I KNOW THAT ALOT OF GUYS WHO ARE GOING TO THE SAME EVENT WILL WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY CAN COVER THEIR EXEPNCES AND HAVE ENTRY FEES PAID ON TIME.

SOMEONE AS DISORGANIZED AS YOU SHREW, WON'T REALISE THIS AND ARE TOO BUSY BEING FULL OF WIND INSTEAD OF BRAINS!

DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND GET THE AIR OUT OF YOUR SKULL AND SMARTEN UP!

SEE YA LATER!

WILLIE

Goto Page:Previous12
Current Page:2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here