steve
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
fairplay
Date: August 27, 2006 04:31AM
I`m so sad, what happened last night in the tour.

I`m not engry, I`m so sad.

I`sorry, but i have to say, I never seen this before in my 15 years pool.

It`s so shameful, when somebody try everything for the wining, EXEPT playing well...

And he can`t exept if he lose!

And I don`t want to talk about the rules, becouse i know the rules!

And this is NOT ABOUT THE rules what happened last night!

But everybody seen last night and knows what I`m talk about.

And I`m not sure, I will play any tour in ireland again. (It`s not about you Ronni!, It`s absolutle not your fault and you do very good and hard job for the irish pool!)

But I`m very disiponinted!

All the best for all players!
Steve

paddy number 1
(IP Logged)

Re: fairplay
Date: August 27, 2006 04:31PM
steve the best thing to do is come back a stronger player and i personally would hate to not see u back at events... The quality of the tour has risen so much and i want to see the best players at all events.

RB
(IP Logged)

Date: August 28, 2006 03:47AM

Steve, I have to hold my hand up and say i didn't no the ruling on this at the time.

However, whatever decision i was going to make it wasn't going to be the right one for either of you, but i must say to both of you a big thanks for accepting what i thought was the fairest decision at the time.

Steve, to your statement i might not play another Irish tour event again wouldn't be the right decision for you in my eyes as you no i hold great praise for you both on and off the table plus your a great aspect to the Irish tour.

Believe me there is times when i all feel the same way, and as you no, these things happen and wil happen again. Put this behind you and get on with things which you do best and thats playing and winning tournaments on Ireland's American 8 & 9 Ball Pool Tour.

Chat Soon

Ronnie

paddy number 1
(IP Logged)

Date: August 28, 2006 12:42PM
i agree with ronnie get the head down and get on with it!!!! u will be rewarded if u do so!! forget saturday theres plenty more tournaments and im sure u will be there abouts on winning most of them!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here