Joe
(IP Logged)

Comps in Dublin
Date: February 01, 2005 08:43AM
Baz Keane asked about this on another thread but I thought it deserved one of its own. If anyone knows any competitions taking place in Dublin could they post them here please.

Also, I am looking into setting up a 9ball league type thingy in the Palace in Camden Street. If anyone would be interested in playing please let me know here or by emailing me.

Thanks

Joe

Mark gargan
(IP Logged)

Re: Comps in Dublin
Date: February 01, 2005 09:12AM
Hey Joe,

Sounds like a great idea. I'd be well up for helping out if needs be.

Cheers,
Mark.

Dillon
(IP Logged)

Date: February 01, 2005 01:27PM

Hi Joe,

Sounds good

niall
(IP Logged)

Date: February 01, 2005 03:41PM
hey joe,

count me in

Gareth
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Date: February 02, 2005 09:26AM
Joe,

Sounds good. I would be interested in playing in that too. There is a distinctive lack of tournaments currently in Dublin.

A reminder to anyone that has information about any upcoming 9-ball tournaments or leagues, that if they send the information to webmaster@irish9ball.com, I will put the event in the Tournaments section of this website. Iíll also include it in our newsletter that gets emailed to approx 100 pool players around Ireland.

Gareth Deegan
Webmaster
Irish9Ball.com

Chris Sunderland
(IP Logged)

Date: February 03, 2005 06:29AM
Hi Joe,

Put me name in joe.
I know two others that would be up for it aswell.
There'd be no better venue than the Camden.

Regards,
Chris

Baz Keane
(IP Logged)

Date: February 08, 2005 04:22AM
Cant say i can put my name down as Dundalk in a bit of a drive, although when the league is organised let me know the playing day and ill see if my helicoptor is available!!!

Vernon
(IP Logged)

Date: February 14, 2005 07:06AM
Hey Baz,

I think I met yourself at the tournament in Belfast a couple of weeks ago. I didnt realise you were from Dundalk. I've recently moved jobs from Dublin to Dundalk and was on the lookout for a bit of friendly competitive practice. If you're interested in meeting up for a few frames that'd be great. You might also be able to enlighten me as to where the best place to play in Dundalk town is.

I was also planning on playing in any events that Joe and the lads might be able to organise in Dublin, but like yourself travelling that distance is a bit of a problem. I dont know if you'd be interested but theres a new club in Navan thats about to start running pool tournaments. Im a bit sketchy on the details at the moment but I'll find out more shortly. Not sure if its any help to you but seeing as Navan is not quite as bad a trek as Dublin I thought you might be interested.

Send us an email anyway if your on for playing a few games, and sure if not Im sure I'll be talking to you in Letterkenny.

All the best

Vernon

Baz
(IP Logged)

Date: February 15, 2005 06:33AM
All right boss,

You'll never guess what... was just about to ask the forum if there was anyone on the tour from Dundalk or Louth!!! How freeky is that.

Pity i never got online within the last wk as a bit o practice would have gone down well before sat. And yes Navan sounds great.

Hmmmm....
Tomorrow nite(Wed) im workin, Thursday has been c laimed by the woman so unless your goin to Donegal on friday evening we'll have to put off that game till next wk...

But im delighted to hear from a local 9-baller.

Where was i talking to ya(were you in my RR Group).

Talk soon...

Baz

Vernon
(IP Logged)

Date: February 15, 2005 10:39AM
Not around myself tomorrow or Thursday night but I will indeed be heading down to Letterkenny on Friday night and hopefully getting a bit of table time. Im travelling down with a few lads form Dublin, including Eoin who was in your RR group in Belfast. So your more than welcome to join us and hopefully we'll get a few games in on Friday night. How were you actually planning on travelling down to Donegal ?

Baz Keane
(IP Logged)

Date: February 16, 2005 02:51AM
Have no way down at the moment, actually lookin at buses now on the internet. More hastle then anything else... Tryin to book a b&b too.
Any sugestions lads?

Ahhhh. I hate the mornings. Specially when your bed is warm and the house is freezing. Too tired to even get off this computer and go to class!!

Will be heading down Friday and will enjoy getting practice with you's.

Good Luck

Baz

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here