dean largey
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
who won over 40s
Date: August 05, 2006 12:23PM
can anyone get back to me on information on who won the over 40s in tjs american pool club in newry on saturday 5th of august?

also does anyone have information on cue care for a 9ball cue. Also well done to sam gibson on winning the all ireland. i watched him play his first game against stephen dempsey and he was brilliant, he made sure of every ball and if he cudnt pot it he wud pull out a safety. also he is a man not to be rushed and sets the balls up perfectly!! wel done sam and also club 9!

Willie
(IP Logged)

Re: who won over 40s
Date: August 06, 2006 02:18AM
Hey Dean, how are ya buddy?^_^

Give Club 9 a call on (028) 90625217 and ask for Sammy or Joe Jnr, Either of them will be able to give you all the right and good information that you would like to know^_^

I hope this has helped buddy^_^

Willie

P.S. Joe Jnr is a cue lather operator and if they is any work that you would like done to you cue, then he's the guy to speak too, he'll refinish, re-tip, re-taper, whatever you want, he'll do it and his prices are really good too^__^

joeclub9matthews
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Re: who won over 40s
Date: August 06, 2006 12:28PM
Hi Dean, Joe here. If I can help then no problem. What is it you want to know about your cue? You can e-mail and I will tell you what ever it is you need to know. Cheers! I don't know who won the tournament but it was as far as I was told a former snooker player but I'm sure Ronnie or Gareth will post the info soon.
info@club9belfast.co.uk

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here