club9 sports reporter
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Sam Gibson
Date: August 02, 2006 11:11AM

Club 9 has been asked by Sam Gibson to say thank you to all those who supported him at the All Ireland's 9 ball championships,those in the backgroud especially the promoter ronnie Boyle and stated that it was a fantastic event which was run very professionally,and he can't wait to the next events.

Also he would like to dispell the myth that he is Welsh he's really confused on this one, but in fact Sam was born and bread in Northern Ireland then he moved to Canada,Florida and around the globe then moved to Wales for a short stay before returning back home to Belfast, somewhere along the line people somehow picked up that he must be Welsh,also his playing name around the globe is "the road Warrior", now that we have cleared that little point up for Sam, once again thanks to Ireland's 9Ball tour for a superb Tournament.

many thanks

club 9 sports reporter

destroyer
(IP Logged)

Re: Sam Gibson
Date: August 02, 2006 11:49PM
I wondered about that Welsh part!

Well done Sam, great result.

Hope to visit Club 9 soon.

Davy.

RB
(IP Logged)

Date: August 03, 2006 12:20AM

Im sorry for any confusion on this post, its my mistake. when Sam first played on the tour he lived in Wales and came back and forward for tournaments and was down to play on the Wales team for the Home Internationals (the event didn't come off).

Once again sorry for this, as the man says "its a bad day when you don't learn something"

Ronnie

Willie
(IP Logged)

Date: August 03, 2006 07:42AM
I would like to repeat my congrats to Sammy again for his victory, but also again, to the bear, Paddy Doherty and Dan Gorman as they all showed that they have got a good game in them and I'm glad to see that Sam is back to the circuit again, Welcome Back Sammy^_^

Davy, it'll be good to see you in Club 9 sometime soon and it'll be great to catch up and see how much you have improved again buddy^_^

Ronnie?... Where's that e-mail I asked you for?... Come on smokey, if you're wanting more player old and new to compete, you gotta be quick on the pulse^_^ lol, I'm just kidding, send the details sometime soon, whenever you can^_^

Willie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here