Goto Page:  123Next
Current Page:1 of 3
ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Irish 9-Ball Masters:
Date: May 24, 2006 12:16PM

The cut-off date for the seedings was today at 7pm for this weekends Irish 9Ball Masters. Listed below is the names of the seeds and the time slots for the seeds......

The rest of the players and time slots will be posted up tomorrow night or Friday morning as the closing date is tomorrow evening...(only a limited number of places available for the groups).

Tournament Seedings:

10am session:
Paul Bonner
Gareth Deegan
Ronnie Boyle
Brendan Mc Dermott
Eddie Gahan
John Magee
Margan Gargan
Eoin O'Driscoll

1.30pm Session:
Damien Corrigan
Michael Mc Laughlin
Steve Kovacs
Manny Byrne
Pat Holtz
Paul Corrigan
Gary Johnson
Joe O'Driscoll

All players make sure to be there on time when called, and also make sure to have the proper dress code in place as no player can win any prize-money if he / she doesn't wear the tours dress code which is set in place.

Ronnie.

JoeytheSnake
(IP Logged)

Re: Irish 9-Ball Masters:
Date: May 25, 2006 01:49AM
Margan Gargan, is he any relation to Mark Gargan, runner-up in Cork?!!

ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date: May 25, 2006 04:52AM

Sorry it sould be Mark....well spotted Joe.

ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date: May 25, 2006 11:54PM
The list of names and there time slot for this weekends Irish 9Ball Masters are as follows:

10.AM - SESSION:
Gareth Deegan
Ronnie Boyle
Dean Largey
Paul Bonner
Brendan Mc Dermott
Raymond Field
Dermott Field
John Magee
Ben Mc Moran
Eoin O'Driscoll
Mark Gargan
Eddie Gahan
Martin Savage
Sean Mc Bride
Declan Hughes
Paul Campbell
Chris Hodge
Neill Mc Quillan
Neill Cochrane
Anthony Rafferty
Tony Mc Givern
Sean O' Connor

2.PM - SESSION:
Pat Holtz
Leslie Walsh
Steve Kovacs
Damien Corrigan
Ronan Fay
Gary Johnson
Etham Whitham
Enda Ennis
Joe O;Driscoll
Michael Mc Laughlin
Vernon Wall
Raymond Todd
Gareth Quinn
Paul Corrigan
Manny Byrne
Tristan Byrne
Paul Tierney
Phil Tierney
Alistair Potter
Alan Crowe
Kevin Pugh
Kevin O'Hare
Declan Mc Mahon
John Little

NOTE:
All players make sure to be there on time when called or otherwise lose that game after 10mins....(no games will be replayed when a player arrives late).....

Players also take note that no one can win any prize-money if he / she doesn't have the proper dress-code in place set by Ireland's American 8 & 9 Ball Pool Tour.

Ronnie

dean largey
(IP Logged)

Date: May 26, 2006 05:44AM
hi ronnie does that me i might have to play you and what is gareth deegan like. he runs this site doesnt he?

Gareth
(IP Logged)

Date: May 26, 2006 06:05AM
Dean,

It depends which group you are drawn into. Each group has two seeds taken from the Rankings.

I wouldn't worry about Gareth Deegan, I hear he can't hit a ball winking smiley

Willie
(IP Logged)

Date: May 26, 2006 03:29PM
Shame on you Gareth^_^, picking on a jonuior player, but you're half right about not beng able to hit a ball cos you forgot to mention that it's the cueball that you struggle to hit^_^ lol, I'm just kidding buddy^_^

Dean, do not take any player lightly and I don't give a damn who they are or how good they may be, never let up on anyone, if you wanna win, you gotta play to win and forget the rest^_^

Take care everyone and good luck^_^

Willie

JoeytheSnake
(IP Logged)

Date: May 29, 2006 02:52AM
Anyone know the result from saturday?

ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date: May 30, 2006 06:10AM

Report, Photos, & Results will be up on Ireland's American 8 & 9 Ball Pool Tours official website shortly........on www.irelands9balltour.com

1/4-Finals:
Pat Holt bt Paul Bonner
Declan Hughes bt Gareth Deegan
Declan Mc Mahon bt Raymond Field
Steve Kovacs bt Tristan Byrne

Semi-Finals:
Pat Holtz bt Declan Hughes
Declan Mc Mahon bt Steve Kovacs

Final:
Pat Holtz bt Declan Mc Mahon

dean largey
(IP Logged)

Date: May 31, 2006 09:51AM
Gareth,

your funny cos from what i seen you could hit ok but i done ok sayin as i was the only junior to top my group and get through to the next bit...

us juniors are the future...

bear that in mind gareth lol

Willie
(IP Logged)

Date: May 31, 2006 07:14PM
Gareth?... You've had it now^_^ lol

Willie
(IP Logged)

Date: May 31, 2006 08:49PM
Y'know somethin?... I have just taken a look at the Irish tour site and it's embarrasing to see some of the players that are winning events, don't get me wrong they are good players, but come on, I'#m gonna have to sort out playing on tour again because the fact that guys that I would eat alive, are winning, really does make me wonder, what is going on???

I'll see you all in July 29th in Frames and Ronnie?... make sure that the trophy and the prize money is there waiting for me because as far as I'm concerned, you guys can't win!... not even Steve Kovacs or Paddy!

See you there!

Hud Millen
(IP Logged)

Date: June 01, 2006 01:28AM
Watch out folks, the Wizard has been to Specsavers!!! lol

paddy number 1
(IP Logged)

Date: June 01, 2006 03:20AM
maybe willie should play for some money and lets see how good he really is!!!!

Gareth
(IP Logged)

Date: June 01, 2006 03:59AM
Willie,

There have been five ranking 9-ball events so far this year. Pat Holtz has won 2, Steve Kovacs has won 2 and Paddy has won 1.

You said that it is embarrassing to see some of these players winning. Can you clarify which ones, just so there is no confusion.

Gareth Deegan
Irish9Ball.com

paddy number 1
(IP Logged)

Date: June 01, 2006 08:21AM
hes been doing that much talking im sick listening to him!!!!!

Willie
(IP Logged)

Date: June 01, 2006 08:35AM
I'm thinking in a general way Gareth, Pat is a great player and it's good that he's winning tournaments as I would expect that from him^_^, but in terms of Steve Kovaks, he can play a little, but not as good as the oppertunities are there for.

Don't get me wrong because I have alot of respect for players, but to be honest, the standard of play really can be alot better if so many other players put the effort in.

Paddy is a good player, no doubt, but if you think about it in the right way, there are a few players in this country that are better than Paddy and Kovaks and those guys aren't playing on the tour, 1 of which hasn't been given a fair oppertunity to get back on the tour because of stupid principles and self pride.

It sickens me and kinda peeves me off that, the players that are more than capable of not only winning tournaments, but also beating anyone, either haven't got a good reason to play on the tour because of different things that the players aren't too keen on or have a reason to turn up to play or else are unable to play.

I am in no way taking anything away from any players who have won any events because that is their achievement, but I'm merely saying that it would be better to see just exactly who would win if ALL players were able to play or had a good reason to turn up to play.

That is mainly what my point is, but as far as I'm concerned, I hope that you have got that trophy polished up good.

Willie

P.S. Hud, I didn't go to specsavers, I went to vision express^_^ lol and Paddy?... get your carcus over here so I can get a chance to play you because I know 1 thing, the next time we play, you or anyone else, will need to play out of your skin to beat me!

Later.

Fred Dinsmore
(IP Logged)

Date: June 01, 2006 09:02AM
Willie

I have to say your comments are very disrespectful to some good player, I dont think these comments are warrented or necessary for that matter and I think you should retract them immediately, comments like these are damaging to our sport in my opinion and if you really beleive it is that easy you should play regardless, but I doubt it is that easy in my opinion.. I havent played that may events but I think Steve, Paddy, and Gareth, are very good players, I have never seen Pat Holtz play but I think his record speaks for itself. So in my opinion your comments are disrespectful and wrong.

Fred

paddy number 1
(IP Logged)

Date: June 01, 2006 09:52AM
as far as i am concerned willie the standard in the tour is away higher than it was a yr or so ago and if u or anyone in club 9 wants to play u have my number!!!!

bye for now!!!!

paddy number 1
(IP Logged)

Date: June 01, 2006 09:55AM
its hard to say what the standard is like when u havent been about in so long!!!!! ur only winding things up!!!!

get ur head outa ur #$% and play the game!!!!

Goto Page:  123Next
Current Page:1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here