samclub9belfast
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Thanks to Joe o2
Date: May 17, 2006 05:13AM
Just like to thank Joe o2 for all the hard work he has done for the player,s at Club9, like booking all the flights to vegas and for the players who are going to the E.P.T. event thanks joe

YOU GOT ACTION $$$$$$$ !

paddy number 1
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Re: Thanks to Joe o2
Date: May 17, 2006 05:33AM
topman!!!!!!!!!!

Willie
(IP Logged)

Re: Thanks to Joe o2
Date: May 19, 2006 11:06AM
I second that as it is something that can be a pain, but it's great that when you got someone like Joe O2 sorting out the main details, it gives you and Joe Jnr & Snr a chance to sort out the up and coming events and also the weekly leagues, etc and you guys really do make a great team
I second that whole heartedly Sammy smiling smiley

I also wish to thank you also Sammy, Joe Jnr & Snr for not only organizing the events and leagues, but also for giving all us guys a great room with World Championship tables and a chance to play on a Pro Tour with properly organized events and better oppertunities and that is something that pool players like myself have been starving for, for about 9/10 years now smiling smiley

As a player and sportsman alike, I very much appreciate it and I think that there's quite a few of the guys that would agree with me on this, that what you guys have done for players here, is more than what alot of us would ever have got to see if it had been anyone else doing it and I wish that there were more guys like you doing this for pool, but at least that we know that when you're doing it, that it's gonna be done right

Thank you Guys and I'll see you Saturday

Willie
Email: william.dines@btinternet.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here