paddy mc loughlin
(IP Logged)

AWAY TO CANADA!!!!!
Date: April 18, 2006 01:03AM

well im off to canada on friday and wana say good luck to everyone in the upcoming events and a well done to ronnie boyle who is doing a tremendous job running the tour and im certainly looking forward to the tour next year and beyond!!!!!!!!

Just wana say a thanks to gareth for the great predator i got!!!!! it took me a while getting to grips with it but now im flying with it!!!!! thanks a million!!!! If u havent got a predator cue get one!!!!!!!

www.platinumbilliards.com

And to Fred Dinsmore who i had a great chat with in germany which i took on board and have practiced like mad since i got home and worked hard on my game...... thanks fred

p.s also wana say thanks to paul bonner(etag fixings) for the sponsorship of the tops and everyone else that sponsored the tops for germany!!!!!

think thats about it!!!!

c ya all soon!!!!!!

ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Re: AWAY TO CANADA!!!!!
Date: April 18, 2006 01:16AM

Good luck Paddy on your stay thanks for the nice comments i usally get the complete opposite...."but there goes",

Make sure to enter plenty of tournamens out there and let me or Gareth no if you do and we will get the info or photo's up on the website.

Chat Soon

Ronnie

devil
(IP Logged)

Date: April 18, 2006 01:54AM
Good luck mate in Canada with your work experience.

When do you get back from Canada?

paddy mc loughlin
(IP Logged)

Date: April 18, 2006 04:20AM
thanks mate!!!!!! im heading for 2 months and looking forward to it!!!! theres a massive pool hall just across the road from were i am working so i will get plenty of games!!!!!

all the best for the rest of the season and i will email ya from canada!!!!

niall mc dermott
(IP Logged)

Date: April 18, 2006 08:01AM
hi paddy,
off to canada eh? have a good one, you'll enjoy the craic out there, i was there a few years back and played some great players and got to know the game well.say hello to gerry "the ghost " watson for me if you see him. he will teach you a few tricks.anyway see you when you get back.
niall............

Wille 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: April 19, 2006 05:25AM
Good Luck Paddy, it's a pitty that you weren't gonna be here for the Club 9 event on Saturday cos I would very much like to empty tor wallet for you to lighten your travelling load, but oh well, I guess that you'll never really get to find out who the REAL number 1 player is.

Good luck buddy and I look forward to hearing how you do in the land of the Maple Leafsmiling smiley

Take care buddy and good luck^_^

Willie

Hud Millen
(IP Logged)

Date: April 19, 2006 06:14AM
Well Paddy, whats Sheila gonna do for 2 months without her wee baby to run after?? lol Only kiddin' mate. Have a great time out there and enjoy the experience. I'd love the opportunity to go and work abroad. Especially Canada or the States. Lucky boy!! You should learn a lot and improve your game if you bump into the right people too.

Pity you're away cuz im def in Newry on Friday and was gonna stay over but sure, always the way.

See ya in a few months mate!!

Hud

Fred
(IP Logged)

Date: April 19, 2006 09:53AM
Hi Pady

Enjoy Canada.

Thanks for the kind words. I am always happy to try help any player whenever possible, but i dont know why anybody would listem to me, what do I know!!!??? smiling smiley Hopefully you will get to play a lot over there and it will be great experience. You are a great player and there is no reason why you cant be very competitive in future Europeans, not too many people are able to give Ortmann a fright like that!!! Its just a little bit of fine tuning with you in my opinion, mainly in match preparation, all things that are easy to improve and playing at that level gets easier with experience, handling the pressure etc, actually sorry no it doesnt, my collection of Bronze medals in that event proves I'm lying, as I said, what do I know???!!!

Anyway enjoy and see you when you get back.

Fred

PS I have done this post a couple of times and managed to lose them so if they pop up ignore them.

Gareth
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Date: April 19, 2006 01:10PM
Paddy,

It was a pleasure, and I'm glad the cue is working out well for you. We're not called "The Predator Experts" for nothing smiling smiley

I wish you the best of luck in Canada and let me know how you are getting on in the tourneys over there so we can put it on the site. I'm actually in Florida at the moment playing in the Pro Tour this weekend.....and also providing live scores and coverage of the event on [www.platinumbilliards.com]. Should be fun.

All the best,

Gareth Deegan
Irish9Ball.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here