Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page:2 of 2
spanjulika
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Re: 2005 APN Invitational - Irish qualifier
Date: January 31, 2005 10:29AM
Congratulations to Willie Dines who defeated Ronnie Boyle 7-3 in the final of the APN Invitational qualifier. He now has a spot in the main event in Bournemouth in March and will have the chance to play for a share of 10,000.

It was a high quality final with neither player making a mistake in the first 6 racks.

Thanks to those players who supported the event.

Joe
(IP Logged)

Date: February 01, 2005 02:18AM
Congrats to William & Paddy.

Tony Gin is indeed Tommy Jin. He was highly offended when he heard his name had been mixed up. I in no way intend to take the piss out of him on a regular basis by calling him Tony and encourage you all not to do the same, because that would be cruel.

Mark, you played some great stuff yourself for a debutant. Roll on Donegal!

All the best

Joe

Mark gargan
(IP Logged)

Date: February 01, 2005 08:51AM
Cheers John ( Tommy made me!! )

Aye it was a great experience having Paddy beat me like he owned me
and I hope to repeat it in Donegal. Seriously though twas great fun getting
a chance to play with the main men and I can't wait for the next opportunity.

Joe, a worthy solid performance put in yourself and I shan't forget that
four-ball kick to the top pocket any time soon. A pearl.

Thanks,
Mark.

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: February 02, 2005 07:09AM
Hi EVERYONE

I want to say thanks to Pete Williams for giving all the players on the tour a chance to play in the biggest prize fund in a UK event yet.

I also wish to appologise to Tony Jin for the insult of spelling his name wrong as he deserves better and I can safely say that's how Ronnie had it spelled out on the group sheets.

On the subject of events in the fairest city of all (That's DUBLIN to those who are not up to speed) There are 2 events coming up soon I'm not aware of the dates of these events as Ronnie has yet to put the details on the 'Notice Board' but as soon as I find out I'll post the details to let you guys know when it's happening.

Right it's time for me to start pulling my hair out from the stress of living with my pain in the ass sister, It was great to see all you guys again and I hope that I can make tit to the event in Letterkenny, But if not then I wish you all the best of luck.

Take care my freinds.

Willie

Joe
(IP Logged)

Date: February 04, 2005 08:59AM
Willie

A bit worrying that you made the freudian slip of saying "make tit" in the same sentence as saying you live with your sister. Anything we should know, you sick man?!!

Joe

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: February 05, 2005 12:21AM
KISS MY ASS

LIKE I EXPLAINED TO DAVE THAT I'M USING A CHEAP KEYBOARD ON MY PC AND 9/10 TIMES YOU GET A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT LETTER TO THE ONE THAT I TYPE IN.

NICE TRY THOUGH BUT IT TAKES A LOT MORE THAN THAT TO WIND ME UP, I GIVE YOU 4 OUT OF 10 FOR THAT EFFORT.

SEE YOU GUYS SOON.

mighty mouse
(IP Logged)

Date: February 07, 2005 05:01AM
Ha Ha willy

Thats the best one ive seen yet.

Why couldnt you make the same amount of mistakes in your pool game.

Joe-

Im looking to sell the predator original a.s.a.p as im in alot of debt and im getting a new predator at the end of march for the tourney in derry.

Could you see what price i can get for it as i remembered you wanted me to speak to you first.

Cheers.

Mighty mouse

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page:2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here