chris
(IP Logged)

just moved to dublin
Date: April 01, 2006 03:20AM
Hi everyone,

I just moved from the US to Dublin, and am looking for places and people to play. Any info would be great.

thanks,

Chris

paddy mc loughlin
(IP Logged)

Re: just moved to dublin
Date: April 01, 2006 03:54AM
your more than welcome to come and practice in newry anytime ur free

ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Date: April 01, 2006 06:18AM

Your more than welcome to come along and play on the tour...go into www.irelands9balltour.com and click on the 2006 tournament diary for list of events you can play in.

Ronnie

Timo Rautiainen
(IP Logged)

Date: April 01, 2006 12:03PM
Hi Chris,

I moved to dublin in december 2005 and have since been playing in here. The only place that has good tables to play is Palace on camden street.

Can't remember what is the are where it is... Propably something dublin 2 or atleast close to it. Near St. Stephens green park anyway.

Basicly all the Dublin players play there.

If you want to have some playing friends you'll propably get them from here quite fast. Even many of the players are in european championships at the moment. Or atleast were smiling smiley

I'm also free to play for every second week from thursday to wednesday. Then I have to get back to work when I don't have any freetime basicly (12 hour days for 7 days)

-- Timo Rautiainen --

chris
(IP Logged)

Date: April 02, 2006 01:19AM
Thanks for the replies. I've been to the Palace a couple of times, but haven't found anyone to play smiling smiley Is there a good time to go there?

I'll come up to Newry sometime this week, can you give me directions to the pool hall? I'll be coming on a train.

thanks,

Chris

paddy
(IP Logged)

Date: April 02, 2006 03:17AM
heres my number!!!! 07783193681. i can pick u up at train station

Mark Gargan
(IP Logged)

Date: April 03, 2006 01:58AM
How do Chris,

Happy to give ye a game Chris. I'm in dublin and working off Stephens green so if yer on for a game after work say the word. Usually go for a game Sat afternoons as well. My email's mark.gargan@gmail.com.

Cheers,
Mark.

chris
(IP Logged)

Date: April 05, 2006 04:40AM
Paddy,

looks like I'm not going to make it to newry this week; perhaps I'll see you at the tournament this weekend!

Ch

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here