eamo
(IP Logged)

how to register for 9 ball season?
Date: November 15, 2004 09:16AM
im more than interested in playing the 9 ball season,i live in co.kildare ireland,i didnt even knew this existed,,im looking for information on how to register and cant seem to find any,,do i just turn up at tournaments and take it from there

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: how to register for 9 ball season?
Date: December 05, 2004 06:20PM
Hi EAMO

If you wish to play on the tour you have a few options here,

1. turn up to events like you asked and pay for membership for the tour which will allow you to earn ranking points.

2. check out www.irelands9balltour.com and get the contact detail and talk to Ronnie Boyle.(Tour Director)

You also have the choice of playing on the main tour or you can also enter the new pro tour that will be played in the new year.

Membership costs 20.00/30 Euro for the main tour or 250 for the new pro tour which will give bigger prize money and extra ranking points.

Entry fees are usually 20/30 Euro-members and 30/$40 Euro for visitors.

It will also be worth while to check out next years calendar to see where all the events are taking place, you will find this on the website I mentioned earlier.

I hope this has helped and I hope to see you on the tour soon, untill then, take care and have a gr8 christmas and new year.

Willie

CHRIS THE MASTER CYCLONE
(IP Logged)

Date: January 10, 2005 08:46AM
Hi EAMO. If i where u i would watch out 4 that guy he thinks hes good but actually he gets beat all the time. HAHA. ONLY YOKING. Where best of buddies. c u in belfast. watch out 4 the hustlers.

whoooooosh.

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: January 12, 2005 11:54AM
WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL CHRIS HOW TO SPELL COS I'M FED UP WITH SHOWING HIM AND HE'S TOO THICK TO LISTEN.

B4 I 4GET THE 8-BALL LEAGUE AT CLUB 9, IN DUNMURRY HAS STARTED AND THERE ARE ALREADY GUYS CUEING UP TO PLAY.

YOU CAN ENTER A TEAM OF YOU OWN IF YOU WISH, ALL IT COSTS IS 10.00 REG FEE / PLAYER ON THE TEAM THE 6.00 /PLAYER EACH WEEK AND THE WINNING TEAM GETS ALL EXPENCES PAID TRIP TO LAS VEGAS TO PLAY IN THE B.C.A. NATIONALS TEAM EVENT AND IF YOU WISH TO ENTER THE SINGLES EVENTS THERE YOU WOULD NEED TO LET THE ROOM OWNERS KNOW IN ADVANCE SO THAT THEY CAN BOOK THE SPOTS IN THE EVENT.

SEE YOU SOON AND HAPPY HUSTLING.

thepompeyman
(IP Logged)

Date: January 20, 2005 03:12AM
What time does the Frames event start ?

Cheers

chris the cyclone
(IP Logged)

Date: January 20, 2005 08:16AM
Hi Pompeyman

The event starts at 11-00am with registering taking place between 10-30 and 11-00. This is for every event on the ireland 9ball pool tour in fact this rule applies for most tournaments on any tour. Most people go up early to see how the tables are running but its up to you.

Be there or be square.

C U LATER

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here