Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

WHO WON?
Date: November 06, 2004 06:32PM
Who won the 9-ball event yesterday?

I left early due to playing like a burst football and there was no point in hanging around.

I won't be at the 8-ball event today as I have quite a few things to do which are a little more important right now, But I want to wish all the players good luck for whoever is playing today and well done to whoever won yesterday.

I won't be going to the 8,9,10-ball challenge in Letterkenny because I have a tournament in Kirkaldy to go to and to be honest with you it's not worth my while to play in more than 1 event especially when there are bills to pay like everyone else, But for the guys that are playing in that event I also wish you all good luck and I look forward to playing you guys in a straight pool event and then we'll really see who the best players on the tour are.

Anyway... I hope that whoever came to play yesterday and not today, I hope you all got home safely and whoever is playing today I again wish you good luck and a safe trip home.

Untill next time guys... Look after yourselves, L8R.

Willie

P.S. JOE'S AND SAM'S NEW ROOM WILL BE OPEN FROM MONDAY AND WHAT A GREAT TOURNAMENT VENUE THIS IS, FURTHER DETAILS WILL BE POSTED IN THE VENUES LIST IN THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, BUT I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS ROOM, SEE YA!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here