Wille 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Club 9 Tournament
Date: March 17, 2006 05:07AM
Hi there hustlers sharks and shooters of the green felt jungle, I just thought that I'd stop by and give all you good people out there a hollar about the 9 ball tournament in Club 9 on Saturday 25th, ALL players wishing to enter, then give Club 9 a call on (028) 90 265 217 or from the Rep of Ireland (048) 90 265 217 all players are welcome and that includes women players also as women players have proven on quite a few occasions that they can play to just as good a standard as the men^_^

The tournament is Double Elimination format, ALL money in - ALL money out, Tables have been recovered in Simmonis 860 Cloth and are a treat to play on, This tournament is handicapped for more fairer and stronger competition, and also there is the calcutta, which also add more money to the prize fund^_^

If anyone requires directions from any location, this can be obtained without any problems, there are also resteraunts, just downstairs from the room and plenty of parking as well^_^

If anyone is entering, then Give Club 9 a call and let Sam or Joe know that you're gonna play because they have already started taking names for the event and I can definitely say that this regular Club 9 Event is only gonna get much bigger and better^_^

I hope and look forward to meeting you guys there^_^

Take care everyone^_^

Willie

Wille 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: Club 9 Tournament
Date: March 17, 2006 05:19AM
I would like to correct a typing goof courtesy of my crappy keyboard.

The correct contact number for Club 9 is (028) 90 625217 or from Rep of Ireland (048) 90 625 217^_^

I appologise again everyone for the goof up and I look forward to seeing you guys there^_^

Take care everyone^_^

Willie

Timo Rautiainen
(IP Logged)

Date: March 17, 2006 05:33AM
Good day for the event... Am having 8 days free from work that time smiling smiley

Maybe we can make the straight pool exhibition match this time smiling smiley

-- Timo Rautiainen --

paul strawbridge
(IP Logged)

Date: March 17, 2006 08:17AM
willie...i take it this tournament is on MARCH 25 TH.... (just joking..must be march right....cos you dont say what month)
FECK IM OFF THE DRINK FOR LENT...MIGHT HAVE TO TAKE MY TURN DRIVING THE MINIBUS (if i get enough locals interested in travelling up)

Wille 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: March 18, 2006 07:42AM
LMAO^_^, Thanks for that Paul^_^, it'll be brilliant to see all you guys there next Sat^_^

You're right about that Timo, it's practically official and also I know that I was meant to have the exhibition last time and I was kinda disappointed because I wanted to let all the guys see for themselves how it's played and give them all a chance to practice it and get familiar with it^_^

Anyways, I'm really hoping that many of you can make it and I am looking forward to catching up with all you guys again^_^

Take care and I'll see you all soon^_^

Willie

Dylan
(IP Logged)

Date: March 21, 2006 04:23AM
hi all!!

Im Back!

Im looking for some info on this up coming event, such as do they get a good turnout etc.. An how far is it from the station! remember im coming from Dublin!!

Will I sent u an email!

Timo Rautiainen
(IP Logged)

Date: March 21, 2006 06:29AM
Hi Dylan,

I'm going from Dublin to event too. The distance to the club 9... Atleast from Belfast city center I wouldn't walk grinning smiley normal taxi is some 7 pounds. And black taxi 1.3 or 1.4... Can't remember any more... Gave 2pounds for the driver last time and said to keep the change

When you are going there? Or which time sat or friday?

I'm not yet sure when.

contact me from traut@suomi24.fi or post message to this forum

DYLAN
(IP Logged)

Date: March 22, 2006 03:21AM

Hi Timo!

Im still thinking of going! I'll probably go up with my friend on the sat though! but I have to sort out a few things first. It does'nt seem that far from Belfast which is handy! So im gonna see what the story is first before I give my name to joe!

Take it cheesy!

Dylan

DYLAN
(IP Logged)

Date: March 22, 2006 03:22AM
Sorry just remembered is there a dress code for this event? and thanks will for the info!!

Wille 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: March 22, 2006 07:55AM
No dress code for the event^_^ and no worries buddy, I'm here to help if I can^_^

Take care buddy and I'll see ya Saturday^_^

Willie

Wille 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: March 23, 2006 11:29AM
I have just found out that there's at least 100 added to the added to the main event prize and there's a plate tournament for all players knocked out in the early stages, this tournament will start in around 4pm and it is 5 entry fee in like short races to 3 or 4^_^

Also, if anyone wishes to come up on the friday night, let Joe or Samy know of this and they will arrange something accomodation for you^_^

I look forward to seeing you guys there.

Take care everyone and I'll see you guys soon.

Willie

paul strawbridge
(IP Logged)

Date: March 23, 2006 12:00PM
willie how ya's gettin on wae covering the tables? many done yet?

Wille 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: March 23, 2006 02:31PM
Yep^_^, at least 6 of the 10 tables are recovered and the other 4 BCE's will be recovered asap, I'll be going up tomorrow in the early morning, so if George is there, then we'll recover another table, but the Brunswicks and the first 2 BCE's are recovered in Simmonis 860 and they are delightful to play on, all the slates and levelness has been reset again and they are just perfect^_^

It's definitely looking good^_^

Take care everyone^_^

Willie

Stephen Johnston
(IP Logged)

Date: March 24, 2006 12:15AM
Hi Paul
Tables are first class, recovered in TV Blue (not sure of exact shade name but you know what I mean). Had a yarn with George and watched him at work, great stuff! For a man of over 70 he has a wealth of experience and some great stories of his time in the states working at all things pool from room owner to table man for the celebs. He worked at each table by himself with Joe pitching in, good team work, Willie, from what I saw was doing a great job standing at the counter eating hot dogs and big macs!! Well done Joe and Sam, (not for supplying Willie with hot dogs and big macs ha ha), great tables.

See ya Saturday,

Stephen

Wille 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: March 24, 2006 05:38AM
LMAO^_^, Thanks Stephen^_^ lol, but yeah George is a true artist when it comes to working magic on a pool table, Hats off to him always^_^

Take care everyone and I'll maybe see some of you guys at Club 9 tonight^_^

Take care and I look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow^_^

Willie

Stephen Johnston
(IP Logged)

Date: March 26, 2006 08:50PM
Hi Willie
Well done Saturday. Speak to you later.
Cheers
Stephen

Hud Millen
(IP Logged)

Date: March 26, 2006 11:02PM
Sore head yesterday for the two Johnston brothers Stephen mate?? ha ha. Well done wizard!!

Stephen Johnston
(IP Logged)

Date: March 27, 2006 04:40AM
Yes Hud, top of the range hangover, but what's new on a Sunday morning?

Wille 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: March 28, 2006 07:13AM
Thank you guys^_^, I wanna congrat you guys also because you Stephen, Gary and Hud, all played pretty damn good and I hope that that there will be alot more goo matches like that to look forward too, reguardless of who the winner is^_^

Take care everyone^_^

Willie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here