phillip
(IP Logged)

Irish/Scots Cup changed to a new venue
Date: February 14, 2006 10:32AM
BREAKING-NEWS:

Circumstances beyond Irelandís American 8 & 9 Ball Pool Tourís control sees this weekend's Irish/Scots Cup changed to a new venue and the "only one suitable at this late notice under all circumstances is the new TJís American Pool Club in Newry Co. Down".

There will be 10 players coming over from Scotland and 10 players from Ireland for the annual international Irish / Scots cup 2006 with more players on top of this so there should be a good entry at this event.

NOW I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THIS "CLUB9" IN BELFAST WITH ALL THE BIG TABLES WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE SUITABLE AS IT HAS MORE THAN FOUR TABLES AND BELFAST HAS AN AIRPORT!!

Wille 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: Irish/Scots Cup changed to a new venue
Date: February 15, 2006 06:11AM
Hey Phillip, How are ya?

Yeah, I agree totaly, but it's Ronnie's tour and I don't see why that Club 9 couldn't be be selected, but oh well, Ronnie makes the decisions.

I have already recieved an e-mail alert about the news though about the change 2 days ago, but it doesn't affect me as I'm unable to make it anyways, cos it's too much expence at the moment, after all, the bills must be paid.

Anyway, It is good to meet ya Phil, Take care everyone.

Willie

Tookster UPM
(IP Logged)

Date: February 20, 2006 07:52AM
On behalf of the Scottish team I would like to thank all the Irish lads for a great weekend.

Cheers!

Wille 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: February 21, 2006 02:44AM
Tookster ya big ganch^_^, How are ya buddy?

I hope that Davy passed on that message to you^_^ lol

It's always brilliant to have you guys over here and you are all always welcome to the tour any time you guys wanna play.

Big congrats to all you guys on your victory over the weekend too^_^

Anyways, take care buddy and I'll be in the SAPPA forum soon to wind you up for a while and I'll also send some Mr Sheen for wee davey's head smiling smiley, which means that you'll be able to wear your new sunglasses to the events^_^ lol

Later everyone

Willie

devil
(IP Logged)

Date: February 21, 2006 10:42AM
A brilliant event was had by all.

I would like to thank all the Irish lads, the room owners of TJ's Newry (Jim & Theresa) and Martin Savage for their great hospitality over the whole weekend.

As usual, Ronnie put on a 1st class event at the final hour with the help of others mentioned above.

I love coming over to the events in Ireland as it feels like home to all us Celts.

SAPPA will be holding a 5 man team event at Styx, Kirkcaldy in May if any of the lads fancy a great Scottish weekend away.

I look forward to seeing you all again soon.....and good luck at the Euro Championships in Germany.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here