ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Aramith TV Balls For Irish Tournaments:
Date: February 08, 2006 01:02PM

Ireland's American 8 & 9 Ball Pool Tour are proud to anounce that ARAMITH POOL BALL COMPANY have confirmed that they will sponsoring the Irish 8 & 9 Ball Pool Tour.

One of the agreements will be that the Irish tour will be using sets of SUPER ARAMITH PRO TV 57.2mm Balls at all tournaments on Ireland's American 8 & 9 Ball Pool Tour.

This is good news for our tour, with hopefully alot more of new agreements to happen shortly which will bring all the American cue sport games in Ireland to the next level.

Keep you all posted with further details.

Ronnie

paddy
(IP Logged)

Re: Aramith TV Balls For Irish Tournaments:
Date: February 08, 2006 02:33PM
well done ronnie your a genuis!!!!! would there be any chance of getting any sponsorship for the players travelling to germany. im happy to run a night at the races in newry.

Gareth
(IP Logged)

Date: February 08, 2006 03:32PM
Ronnie,

Thats excellent news. They are the same sets that are used at the World and European Championships, and will make a big difference to the tour events.

It shows how far the tour has come and will probably encourage other companies to sponsor the tour.

Gareth Deegan
Irish9Ball.com

Joe
(IP Logged)

Date: February 09, 2006 04:46AM
Good news, well done Ronnie

Fred Dinsmore
(IP Logged)

Date: February 09, 2006 10:14AM
Well done Ronnie this is great for Irish Pool, wish I knew your secret for getting Sponsors!!!!!!!

Fred

paul strawbridge
(IP Logged)

Date: February 10, 2006 02:24AM
well done rb...definitely the way to go..the less chips the better smiling smiley

Wille 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: February 14, 2006 09:23PM
Congrats on the new Sponsorship Ronnie, this can only encourage everyone to raise the standard of play even more and I hope that this will be the start of better things to come, Well done again.

Also, on another note, I want to wish all the guys playing this weekend in Newry, the best of luck and it will be great to hear of Ireland winning, but I don't mind who wins cos the Scottish Braves are a great nuch of guys and I wish them all the best too and I hope that everyone has a great tme this weekend, I won't be able to make it, oh well, you will get peace and quiet anyways from me terrorising you all^_^ lol, just kidding.

Anyway, Take care everyone and I'll catch you all soon.

Willie

niall mc dermott
(IP Logged)

Date: February 16, 2006 12:38PM
hi ronnie,
well done,its a step in the right direction.hopefully the tour will get better and better and bring more sponsors in and bring the game conditions to the top level.i hope to be back in action soon so good luck and i'll see you on tour.

niall........................

ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date: February 23, 2006 03:10AM

Just letting all players know that i have received the Aramith Pro TV Pool Balls for the tour and hopefully they will be used from the next event onwards.

Ronnie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here