paddy
(IP Logged)

joe club 9
Date: January 17, 2006 11:30AM
hiya joe hows things? i will try my very best to get to the event saturday. thanks for the invitation down anytime. i was wondering do u have any moori tips in the club?

let nme know

paddy

paul
(IP Logged)

moori tips
Date: January 17, 2006 12:51PM
paddy best bet is to see stephen johnstone...he had a few

joeclub9matthews
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Re: joe club 9
Date: January 17, 2006 02:48PM
Hi Paddy you can check with Stephen but I'M not sure if he has any,
We have just ordered some tips, all different sorts, we can get just about anything you need at very good prices, by the way just so you know,if you are looking for anything just ask Sam, our prices are good. We also have the sales rights for Simonis cloth, we have just ordered some for our room so if you know of anyone looking to recover their tables we sell the championship cloth at competitive prices, lots of people are using boxer or speedball, of which we have used both, and there is no comparison whatsoever. The 860 is by far the best and now we have made it as affordable as other cloths that claim to be better or last longer

joeclub9matthews
(IP Logged)

Date: January 17, 2006 02:56PM
Hi Paddy you can check with Stephen but I'M not sure if he has any,
We have just ordered some tips, all different sorts, we can get just about anything you need at very good prices, by the way just so you know,if you are looking for anything just ask Sam, our prices are good. We also have the sales rights for Simonis cloth, we have just ordered some for our room so if you know of anyone looking to recover their tables we sell the championship cloth at competitive prices, lots of people are using boxer or speedball, of which we have used both, and there is no comparison whatsoever. The 860 is by far the best and now we have made it as affordable as other cloths that claim to be better or last longer .
Hope to see you Sat, Sam says he could use the practice.

paddy
(IP Logged)

Date: January 17, 2006 04:40PM
joe can u let me know if sam has any moori tips and i might know a few people interestedin the cloth.

paddy

joeclub9matthews
(IP Logged)

Date: January 17, 2006 07:26PM
I'm gonna change my handle, it's like a job to log in.

Hi Paddy, i think Sam has an order of cue's & other accessories due. I will remind him about Mooris, as the last ones vanished,but if he has 1 or 2 undercover I'll try get you one. I'll find out and get back to you.
Cheers,Joe.

joeclub9matthews
(IP Logged)

Date: January 17, 2006 08:58PM
By the way Paddy I don't have your e-mail, so go on our forum on the club-9 site www.club9belfast.co.uk and leave a post & check out our Vegas 8-BALL League, I'ts as close as I have seen in 9 years of owning & operating leagues, or you can email info@club9belfast.co.uk which will go directly to me. CHEERS!

joeclub9matthews
(IP Logged)

Date: January 18, 2006 12:24PM
hi paddy it,s sam here yes i can get you a tip. I will have it for u on sat. can u give me a call at the club at 02890625217 or info@club9belfast.co.uk and this will go straight to me

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here