paddy mc loughlin
(IP Logged)

thanks to gareth!!!!!!!
Date: January 16, 2006 05:00PM
Just wanted to say thanks to gareth after receiving my two new cues. The fury jump/break cue is excellent and my break has improved as well as being able to jump with ease. im still trying to judge the z shaft but im getting there.

p.s gareth the le pro tip is very hard. can u recommend what tip to change it 2.

i hear the moori meduim is very good.

Wille 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: thanks to gareth!!!!!!!
Date: January 16, 2006 06:46PM
Moori Medium would be perfect for you Paddy, I think just about every top player uses them, including yours truely^_^ lol

Seriously though, I would definitely recommend you to use a Moori.

Gareth
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Date: January 17, 2006 04:24AM
Paddy,

Willie is correct, a Moori would be a good choice if you wanted to change to a softer tip. I'd also say that most players take about 2 weeks to adjust to using a predator (due to its super low deflection characteristics), so maybe play with it a little longer until you get a good feel for the cue, before you make a decision on the tip.

Gareth Deegan
Irish9Ball.com

paddy
(IP Logged)

Date: January 17, 2006 05:31AM
where can i get this kind of tip and can anyone put them on as i usually glue my fingers lol

Wille 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: January 17, 2006 06:41AM
Give Samy a shout at Club 9, he's got a few or if not, he'll get some for you, believe me Paddy, it's well worth it.

Hud Millen
(IP Logged)

Date: January 18, 2006 12:30AM
Ask 'The Bear' in Club 9 to put it on. Sammy says he's one of the best he's seen doing it. Im sure if you slip him a fiver he will pay proper attention to it and not just stick it on!!

paddy
(IP Logged)

Date: January 18, 2006 05:39AM
cheers hud!!!! seen ya soon mate

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here