CLUB 9 21ST JANUARY
(IP Logged)

pool competition
Date: January 15, 2006 05:55AM
THERE WILL BE A TOURNAMENT IN CLUB9 NEXT SATURDAY 21 ST JANUARY.a very large turnout is expected...money in = money out...plus the popular calcutta.....
so get your playin boots on and BE THERE (plus william will show us all how to play 14-1 at last)

Wille 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: pool competition
Date: January 15, 2006 10:28AM
Well, I appologise for taking so long, but I will be honoured to show everyone how it is played.

I look forward to seeing all the legends old and new there and I wish everyone the best of luck in the event.^_^

See you all soon.

Willie

Timo Rautiainen
(IP Logged)

Date: January 16, 2006 12:00AM
Hmmm... If I could make it somehow to the event I could be your opponent Willie. I know the game atleast and have played it.

But how in the **** I can make it to belfast from Dublin. Specially when I don't know any places.

Still begging for this. If some one from dublin is going to any event.. Please send me a message to rautiain@ie.ibm.com or by phone from 087 910 3806. I could make them myself but I still beleave that I won't find to right place if I just go walking around the streets.

And is there any info about the competitions anywhere. Sorry that I have queston everything, but this is all new to me smiling smiley

- Timo Rautiainen -

Timo Rautiainen
(IP Logged)

Date: January 16, 2006 01:46AM
Just checked the bus time tables. I could make it to Belfast quite easily. What is the address of the place if I come from bus station to the venue by taxi?

There's estimate arrival times at 8.30 and 9.30 so I should be able to make it.

If I don't make it, good luck to all for the competitions.

Hud Millen
(IP Logged)

Date: January 16, 2006 02:58AM
Timo,

There is also an aircoach which comes from Dublin City or the airport (whichever is easier for you) and you can check the timetable here. Bus runs every hour on the hour from Dublin and every hour on the half hour from Belfast. Get the return ticket as it works out very cheap.
[www.aircoach.ie]

Club 9 address is 220 Stewartstown Road, Dunmurry, Belfast.

Ask the taxi man to take you up the motorway to Dunmurry and go along the Stewartstown Road past the Dairy Farm Centre. The Club is right beside the first petrol station you come to on the right hand side (upstairs from the chinese take-away). Should cost no more than 8-10 Sterling.

Print this off and give it to him if you think you'll have difficulty explaining it to him.

PS You might want to take a later bus as the club wouldn't normally be open that early although you can check this with Joe at the club. He's a good guy and will let you know for sure.
joemathews@club9belfast.co.uk

Wille 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: January 16, 2006 04:09AM
Hi Timo, How are you buddy?^_^

It'll be great to have you as an opponent in the 14-1 event^_^

9:30 might be pretty good cos I'll be there early getting everything ready for the tournament starting, but I'll discuss this with Joe and Sammy tonight.

Later cats

joeclub9matthews
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Date: January 16, 2006 08:11AM
Hi Timo, Joe here from club-9. I hope you make it to shootout tournament and as Hud said we will help you best we can. You can ask the guys ,they will tell you how hospitable we are. Just get atrain or bus and let us know what time you arrive and we would pick you up a train station, the best traisn stop is Dunnmurry which is 5 min from club-9.
A while back we let some players stay at my home but the guys from Derry were appreciative and respectfull but the other player and I don't like to mention names just walked out of the house in the middle of the night and left without a s much as a thankyou he left and then months later ask us for sponsorship which we found selfish and ignorant. We won't let one player smudge our judgement of others so come on by and we will take care of you and find you accomodation if you need icall Sam or Joe

Timo Rautiainen
(IP Logged)

Date: January 17, 2006 02:12AM
Thanks all for the grand hospitality that I've got from ya all. And really am waiting for the shootouts. First competitions since moving to here from Finland. Just need to hope that I haven't lost too much shape of my shot during my time here.

I'll be coming with the earliest bus that I can get, so I can secure I'll make it there. It should be around 9.30 in Belfast at place called Jury's Hotel. Dunno where it is, but I should be able to get taxi from there and then the fun begins grinning smiley

I can walk around the belfast for some time, and could eat some breakfast somewhere. But if ya need any helping hand at the club. Like cleaning the tables etc.. I can come to do that. I don't mind if I need to do something. Rather would do something just than sit and wait smiling smiley

Hud Millen
(IP Logged)

Date: January 17, 2006 05:12AM
Looks like Willie has just lost his job lads!! The tables will probably be in better condition too for it. smiling smiley

Wille 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: January 17, 2006 06:43AM
Lies!!!!! LMAO, Hud you're getting worse buddy^_^ lol

joeclub9matthews
(IP Logged)

Date: January 18, 2006 12:59PM
Hi timo, it's Sam here from club 9. When you get to Belfast give me a call on my mobile it's, 07845810055 or club-9 phone number is 02890-625217.
Or if you are in the town then you can get a black taxi for 1 pound 40p, from the bottom of Castle street, anyone will tell you where the black taxi depot at the bottom of castle st is, because its right in the town. You ask for a taxi to twinbrook and tell the guy it's club 9, and if he doesnt know the club which he probably will, just tell him you are getting out just past the Dairy Farm, beside the BP filling station, and club 9 is upstairs above a takeaway. The taxi route is a straight run from castle street right to club-9.
If you copy or print off these directions you should have no trouble att all.
E-mail me your number:
You can come up to club-9 right away, as soon as you get to Belfast if you want, Willie,Sam & other people will be getting the arena ready.

joeclub9matthews
(IP Logged)

Date: January 19, 2006 10:14AM
Hi Paul, I just wanna thank you, for posting the shootout on the forum.
Cheers Joe.

paul
(IP Logged)

Date: January 19, 2006 10:55AM
no problem joe.....just spoke to sam...ive organised a minibus from here...we have 9 going to your tournament this saturday so far..... lookin for another 3

Wille 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: January 19, 2006 11:14AM
SWEEEEEEEEEEEET, Lookin forward to seeing you all there^_^

See you all Sauturday^_^, Except Joe, I'll be up there Friday afternoon^_^.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here