devil
(IP Logged)

IPT new audio announcements
Date: January 10, 2006 02:18AM
There are some exciting new audio announcements on the IPT website [www.internationalpooltour.com]

Go and listen to some great news for the future of 8 ball pool.

Wille 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: IPT new audio announcements
Date: January 10, 2006 01:32PM
Very Nice info Pat^_^

I like what I'm hearing, but I'm not at all suprised as I expected something like this in the past year or so, it was always gonna be a matter of time before someone like Kevin Trudeau came along to give pool it's undoubtedly deserved coverage, money and status that the game is now getting.

I say good on him and I hope that he will decide to affiliate with the WPA, but I'm also open minded about it.

Anyway, very nice again Pat and I wish you the best of luck on this tour^_^

Willie

devil
(IP Logged)

Date: January 11, 2006 12:33AM
Affiliation to the WPA will have no affect on whether this tour is successful or not.......it's all in the IPT audio announcements where KT speaks about the international orgainsers making 6 figure salaries from running the game but only paying the players peanuts in prizes!

This tour will take billiards to a high new level where the sport will be seen as professional and not seedy as its currently viewed by the media.

Pool has a bad image in the public eye due to the notority of hustling and drinkng in bars. The IPT will change people's minds about this once it is shown on prime time TV worldwide.

Wille 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: January 13, 2006 09:06AM
I agree totaly and to be honest, as much as I think that it seems weird to not know of a tour to be unafiliated, but I believe that it's a good thing, just simply because of the amount of success that this tour is having already, in fact6, it's a nice change and I hope that it will influence other tours to not only push their abilities to the milits, but also to keep puishing for sponsorship and to make it worth while for players to enter tournaments instead of having to revert back to the old days of hustling some guy for a few sheets.

Well, I'll say 1 thing Pat, you have mostdefinitely earned your spot on the IPT tour and I wish you all the best on the tour as well as anyone else playing on there because To get a spot on that tour, is an honour as a player and athlete. I use the word athlete because playing pool does have an athleticism in it, from all the walking around the table that goes on during a match.

Best Of Luck Pat and Take care everyone.

Willie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here