paddy mc loughlin
(IP Logged)

practice 4 ipt qualifiers
Date: January 07, 2006 06:22PM
if theres any players fancy a few days practice i can travel anywhere in the country. i have my own table in newry as well. im heading to the ipt qualifiers and any pracice would be appreciated.

thanks

looking forward to the new season

paddy

p.s where u 4 in america willie and when u going?

Wille 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: practice 4 ipt qualifiers
Date: January 08, 2006 12:59AM
Hey Paddy.

I'm going to Milwaukee area, but I'm not just going to play pool, I'll be going to live there, I hope to be going in Aprill/May time, but I'll see how it goes.

I won't be going earlier than that because I have said that I'm gonna run the 14-1 tournament and I'm not gonna say that I'll run the tournament and not be there, Everyone deserves better than that.

I'll give you credit where it's due for giving the IPT a go, but I think that you already know that you're gonna find it tough, but at least when you're wanting to play as much as you can, that's gonna be good practice for you.

May I make a suggestion that you take a trip to Club 9?... If you want some practice, I would think tha the best practice you can have is to get yourself some action as it'll not only test your ability and nerve, but also with a good chance of earning yourself some extra , but only can decide if you want to do that or not, but you'll never be short of getting games there, not when you'll have at least 10-20 guys all lining up to play you.

Anyway, whatever you decide to do, I wish you the best in it as I know that although you are familiar with 8-Ball, it's not gonna be a walk over, but I know that you know that.

I wish you good luck in whatever Paddy and Give it some thought about the suggestion, it might very well prove to be worth while.

Take care everyone.

Willie

the bear
(IP Logged)

Date: January 10, 2006 12:20AM
hi paddy,
its the bear hear i would suggest going to club 9 as it has some of the best players in ireland that would always be happy to have you a few games.me and sam are there all day every day and we would be happy to practise with you

just contact sam or joe,
"BEST OF LUCK BEAR"

Wille 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: January 10, 2006 01:15PM
My sentiments exactly Bear^_^

mouse
(IP Logged)

Date: January 14, 2006 04:21PM
Id say you would give paddy a good run for his money bear! *stares pot*

Wille 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: January 15, 2006 10:30AM
I know that The Bear likes the thought of playing Paddy, in fact, He's drooling right now because The Bear knows we're right^_^.

joeclub9matthews
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Date: January 15, 2006 12:57PM
Hi Paddy, Joe here. I think you will do very well at the qualifiers. Sam and I have been to where 3 of the qualifiers are being held. I personally like country club. You have the talent without doubt. As far as practice goes,Any time you can come by club-9 just let us know. Even though you can drop by anytime you like,but if you let us know then Sam would gladly plan a few hours aside to practice with you. The best thing is to call him at
02890625217. or send an e-mail when you are coming by. Through the day is best as we are booked out, thur-sun. There are a few good quality players you could get some serious table time with. It may be to far for you to travel, I don't know where you are in comparison to Belfast but if it helps you, then feel free.
I just saw post on the forum regarding our tournament on Sat, well, we are having a Shootout and if there is nothing on and you'r free drop by.
We play a very high standard of American 8-Ball in the club,it would help your game for sure. Cheers.

Wille 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: January 15, 2006 05:17PM
I second that totaly^_^

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here