Could anyone tell me if there is any where to get coaching?,

Thanks,
Dillon "The Earl"

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: COACHING
Date: September 08, 2004 01:43PM
Hi Dillon, I hope your keeping great.

I am going to start coaching players myself, you'll find the the info required in the POOL CUES FOR SALE forum Under COACHING and you'll get an idea of what I can teach which is alot more than I have mentioned about in my post.

send me an e-mail if you need more info and I'll be only too glad to help, I hope this has came in useful my freind and next time I see you, I'll play you a game of straight pool and perhaps give a wee bit of advice.

Untill next time though take great care of yourself and Give a BIG HI AND HELLO to everyone down there, SEE YA!

Willie

(IP Logged)

Date: September 08, 2004 02:00PM
HI Again Dillon

The info is actualy in the reply to Gareth's post on the new forum.

L8R DUDE!

Fred
(IP Logged)

Date: September 09, 2004 10:22AM
Hi Dillon

You can come over to the club and have a game if you want and I'll see if I can see anything u could change (no promises though - I'm not a coach)!!!
Willie would know a lot more about able bodied techniques etc so he would be your best bet that way, but I may be able to assist in other ways ie shot selection also etc.

Let me know what u want to do - Gareth and Niall have my number

Fred

(ps anybody else reading this I have no desire to become a coach I'd be lousy at it anyway!!!!!!!)

(IP Logged)

Date: September 09, 2004 11:05AM
Hi Fred

I wsa talking to Sam about his and Joe's new club in Belfast and as far as I know, they will have facilities for disabled people and that they will have this done pretty soon.

Hope your keeping great and untill next time take care and I'll catch you later!

Willie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here