MOSCONI CUP-starts tonight
Date: December 15, 2005 04:25AM
[www.mosconicup.com]

Pajo
(IP Logged)

Re: MOSCONI CUP-starts tonight
Date: December 15, 2005 06:04AM
Hi Paul.

Whats the best TV station to see some regular pool action?

Padraic

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: December 15, 2005 09:05AM
Sky Sports on Satelite, usually, Sky Sports 2 or 3.

I'm glad to say that Steve Davis isn't playing this year, it ALL POOL players and about time too.

Take care guys.

Willie

JoeytheSnake
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Date: December 15, 2005 10:38AM
Good start for Europe, Feijen and Hohmann won 5-1 against Archer and Jones.

paddy
(IP Logged)

Date: December 16, 2005 06:06AM
ridiculous statement willie!!!!! steve davis is a brilliant nine ball player!!!! name me one player he hasnt beat at the top of pool???????

Gareth
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Date: December 16, 2005 03:36PM
Steve Davis is a very good pool player, and on his day can beat anyone in the world.

But has he won any major 9-ball tournaments? No. Can he jump? No. Can he break? No. Has he got a winning record at the mosconi? No (won 22, lost 30).

I wouldn’t ever put him in the top 6 in Europe, but then again I don’t think the top 6 are in vegas at the moment.

P.s. I hope he wins the UK Snooker though.

Gareth Deegan
Irish9Ball.com

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: December 17, 2005 08:23AM
Well Done Paddy...GOTCHA^_^, I post that to see who would be the first to bite^_^ lol

I do agree with you Paddy to a certain extent, but Gareth is 100% correct and to be honest, there are 4 of the top 6 in Europe there, but as long as they do the buisness, that's all that counts, but I do think that if you're gonna play 9 ball, you should have ALL pool players, I don't mean anything bad towards snooker players as it's good to see them play too^_^, I'm simply saying that Steve Davis may be able to play the game, but he can't play it to the same standard as all the REAL top players and to say that he can isn't just right, but yes, Davis can play, but just not to the same ability and this is through no fault of his own, he's still trying to conentrate on snooker as that is what he has done all his life^_^

I'm just saying that if you're gonna play 9 ball, you gotta learn how to play it no just good but very good and adapt to the style that the game is played in, if you're unable to adapt, it makes the game harder for you^_^

I would've liked to have seen Souquet there too, but as long as the European guys can take the yanks out by the roots, then that's all that maters^_^

COME ON EUROPE!!!!!!!^_^

Take care everyone and if I don't hear from you before it, Have a great Christmas EVERYONE and a AWESOME New Year^_^

Willie

mouse
(IP Logged)

Date: December 18, 2005 02:28PM
yehhaaaaa! better get watching this pool action then

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here