devil
(IP Logged)

IPT 2006 Qualifers, exciting news!
Date: December 10, 2005 04:34AM
Hiya guys

I thought I'd let you all know of some great news just announced...there are 8 spaces up for grabs to qualify for the 2006 IPT tour.

Each player who does qualify will be guaranteed $7,000 USD in 2006 and if you manage to stay on the tour for 2007 you will be guaranteed a whopping $100,000 USD minimum.

This tour is going to take the sport up there with the biggest and best alongside golf, tennis and poker within a few years time........so now is the chance for you get on board at the begining and make a serious living from the game.

The IPT are looking for players to register their interest in the qualifiers for 2006 via their website www.internationalpooltour.com

They are also looking for venues to hold the qualifiers, so if you know any that would be then get in touch with them.

The entry fee for the qualifiers will be $2,000 per person as this is to narrow down the field of what could be thousands of applicants so the serious players will only apply.

There is also a player recommendation field on the application form on the IPT website, so if you put my name down it will carry more weight in the application process being as I'm already on the IPT.

Dont forget to tell all your friends and colleagues about this exciting opportunity as it could change their lives.

This tour is open to men and women of any age.

I'm sure with all the prize money on offer that it will attract all the big snooker players, 9 ball players, carom and billiard players around the world.......so my message to all of you is get in quick.

IPT Prize Money
2006 - $8 million USD (each player g'teed $7k)
2007 - $18 million USD (each player g'teed $100k)
2008 - $26 million USD (wow, who knows what grinning smiley )

Please pass this message on to anyone who may be interested.

Regards
Pat Holtz

devil
(IP Logged)

Re: IPT 2006 Qualifers, exciting news!
Date: December 10, 2005 09:08AM
Forgot to mention some other info........all the tournaments will be round robin, right up until the final itself.

If you get through the 1st round robin in each comp of the 1st year, you will earn a minimum of $20,000 USD.

If anyone is interested to know the full breakdown in prize money and each tournament format then get in contact with me.

ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Date: December 11, 2005 03:08AM
Thanks for the info Pat, there was afew players asking me to get them details, and Paddy Mc Laughlin also is very interested in getting involved.

I'l give them your email address (if thats ok with you) and maybe you will give them the proper info on it.

Other than that myself and i would say all on our tour wish you and John Wims all the best for this great tour.

Ronnie

devil
(IP Logged)

Date: December 12, 2005 01:01AM
Cheers Ronnie.

Anyone who wants any further info on the IPT can email me on patholtz@blueyonder.co.uk

I would urge anyone who wants to play at the highest level and make a serious living from the game to get on board ASAP.

I'm sure a lot of the snooker players in Ireland will be queing up seeing as the snnoker game is dying worldwide with less prize money on offer these days, I know a good few Scottish players are considering joining up.

devil
(IP Logged)

Date: December 15, 2005 12:00AM
Registration for the qualifiers can be made by following this link - [www.internationalpooltour.com]

devil
(IP Logged)

Date: December 15, 2005 12:01AM
The full touring schedule for 2006, 2007 and 2008 can be found here - [www.internationalpooltour.com]

devil
(IP Logged)

Date: December 15, 2005 12:02AM
Copy and paste both weblinks into your internet browser and hit go.

devil
(IP Logged)

Date: December 30, 2005 04:01AM
IPT Announcement- Dates and Locations for 2006 Tour Card Qualifying Tournaments

Here is your opportunity to secure a spot on the 150 player IPT 2006 Tour! There are currently eight openings for the 2006 season and the IPT is hosting four qualification tournaments throughout the United States. The top two finishers in each of these events will win a 2006 IPT Tour Card. No matter how many players enter each tournament, two players will earn their tour cards.

Each tournament will be a Double-Elimination competition with races to ten. The Two players from each tournament who will win tour cards will be the winner of the winning side and the winner of the losing side of the brackets. IPT Rules, which can be read on line, govern each tournament. There is very limited space at each event so entries are based on a first-come, first-served basis. Do not miss this chance to play on the IPT tour by failing to register in time. On line registration is the only way to enter these events and the form is on the IPT web site www.internationalpooltour.com. Absolutely no entries will be allowed at the tournament; no money will be accepted at the events.

What is a 2006 IPT Tour Card worth? So far in 2005 after just two events and, the IPT awarded historic and unprecedented prize payouts and hosted the largest paying tournament (2005 King of the Hill) in the history of billiards. IPT members in 2006 will be playing in a minimum of four events and over $8 million in prize money. Each IPT member is guaranteed at least $13,000 in prize earnings, even if they don't win a single match. IPT Members in 2006 are also going to receive monies from IPT profit sharing which has the potential to be in the tens of thousands of dollars. In addition, the top 100 ranked players from the 2006 season automatically get to play in the 2007 season. Fifty other players must go through the grueling qualification tournament to win a 2007 tour card. Every 2007 IPT Member is guaranteed a minimum of $100,000. It is going to be much easier to be in the top 100 of the 2006 season (and win the 2007 tour card) than it will be to qualify for the 2007 IPT season through competition, so being on the tour in 2006 is quite advantageous.

By visiting www.internationalpooltour.com you can choose to register for one or more qualifying tournaments. If you choose to enter more than one event, you will be charged for each tournament. However, if you happen to win a spot on the tour, you will be refunded any entry fee money you paid for a later qualification tournament. Once you enter on line, you will receive an emailed receipt. Shortly thereafter, IPT staff will contact you by telephone in addition to email which will contain all of the information you will need to know about the venues, dates, times, etc. We hope to see you on the tournament trail!

Best regards,

Deno J. Andrews
Tour Director, IPT
www.internationalpooltour.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here