ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Great News For The Irish 8 & 9Ball Pool Tour:
Date: November 24, 2005 11:24AM

Just to let everyone know that Ireland's American 8 & 9 Ball Pool tour are proud to anounce that two high profile players will be getting involved with our tour.

The first being that UK number 1 and the current European number 7 9ball player Darl " Dazzler " Peach from England has confirmed that he will be entering the 2005 prestigious All Ireland American 8Ball Pool Championships in Derry on Saturday 17th December.

This is great news for our tour which sees the over sea's players take notice of our game in ireland, and it also lets us all see the standard we're looking to take the game to in Ireland. I know the American 8ball is a different game & i have know dout that Darl will find it tough competing against the Irish tour players at this event.

The second good news is Emma Cunningham the Current 2005 World Ladies 8Ball Champion has confirmed that she is available to play for Ireland on Ireland's Ladies international team at the 2006 European Pool Championships, and also play in some tournaments in 2006.

I have known Emma for afew years now and she is one brilliant player who hopefully will kick start the Ladies game in Ireland in 2006 which sees a number of new Ladies events set-up for the new season.

I'll keep all informed of the above over the next week or so.

EXHIBITION:
Darl Peach will be doing a exhibition on the Friday night 16th December venue TBA (hopefully in the Derry area) and if anyone would like to challenge him you can do so, for fun, or for 20 the best of 3.

Darl will also do some Trick-Shots on the night as well as taking some photo's with all players who will be present on the night.......and everyone is welcome.

Ronnie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here