Hud Millen
(IP Logged)

Halloween (Strawbridge)
Date: November 24, 2005 01:16AM
Well Paul mate, how did halloween go. Hope you agree you got good value for the Fireworks mate (No complaints down here anyway)??

PS Why did you not go to Club9 last week? The boys told me you were coming up from Derry!

paul strawbridge
(IP Logged)

Re: Halloween (Strawbridge)
Date: November 24, 2005 02:31AM
cheers hud, yup the fireworks went down (up) a treat, no complaints.
couldnt get to club 9 at the weekend, i had too much going on.have got a lot of work done on the house here so things were a little tight.
i was talking to both billy and sam earlier on in the week and i said id like to get up but unfortunately i just couldnt make it.
but hope fully ill be at the next one and bring up a couple of players with me to support ya'll up there

Hud Millen
(IP Logged)

Date: November 24, 2005 03:36AM
Glad to hear you'll be coming if you can make it. The standard in the club is really improving but we're starting to read each others games too much so if you boys play it will make it more interesting and competitve. Last 2 have been handicaps and made it 'hard' but fair. Sammy and Joe are dishing out good prize money too. The more that play the more they pay.

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: November 24, 2005 08:23AM
Hey guys.

It'll be brilliant to have you guys at the next Club 9 tourney, I really hope that you guys can make itsmiling smiley, in fact, it would be good to see all the legends of Ireland come up to play, after all, isn't that we're all here for?

Hud?... I'll be up tomorrow night (Fri), I hope that you'll be up for a few racks, as I'm gonna be putting some serious table time in this weekend, but saying that, I've been doing some work on the cue stick to narrow down the taper a little, just for that little bit more freedom, when shooting.

I'll bring the Centennials and we'll get a good old slugging match out on house #1, I'll give you a call tomorrow Hud lunchtime or so and see what's happening, see you then buddy.

Take care everyone and I'll catch you guys soon.

Willie

Hud Millen
(IP Logged)

Date: November 26, 2005 02:50AM
Willie, i was in the club Wed and Thurs practising my break, but had to babysit for my sis lastnight. If you wanna arrange a night for practise, get Sammy to phone me during the week. See ya Monday night, Buddy!!

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: November 26, 2005 03:45AM
Ok buddy, I have a few ideas that will help you a little.

Take care buddy and I'll see you mondaysmiling smiley, in fact, I still have your mobile number, I'll give you a call tonight, talk to you then buddy.

Willie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here