the bear
(IP Logged)

RONNIE
Date: November 23, 2005 02:12AM
WHEN ARE THESE UNDER 16 AND 18 COMPITITIONS YOU ARE TALKIN ABOUT. I MIGHT SEE U ON SUNDAY IF I CAN GET A LIFT DOWN.

ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Re: RONNIE
Date: November 23, 2005 10:49AM

They will be advertised shortly hopefully in the next few days, the tournament is on this Saturday in Dublin (not Sunday) r u playing.

Ronnie

the bear
(IP Logged)

Date: November 23, 2005 11:55PM
hopfully if i can get a lift down

the bear
(IP Logged)

Date: November 24, 2005 01:14AM
HI RONNIE,
I WILL TRY AND PHONE U TO TELL U IF I CAN MAKE IT OR NOT MOST LIKELY I WILL BE THERE........................

Hud Millen
(IP Logged)

Date: November 24, 2005 01:19AM
Bear, Let me know if you're def going down. I might come down for the day to support you. If you cant get a lift we could get the train. Give me a ring wee man. 07821286782. I'll give you a bit of practise tonight if you want before the mini-me matches. bbaysitting for my sister tomorrow night.

THE BEAR
(IP Logged)

Date: November 24, 2005 03:41AM
NO SWEAT HUD GIVE U A RING LATER.I WILL ASK BIG STEVY JOHNSTON IS HE GOIN DOWN AND HE MIGHT GIV US A LIFT IF HE HAS SPACE LEFT IN HIS CAR.

Stephen Johnston
(IP Logged)

Date: November 24, 2005 05:50AM
Hi Bear
I'm sorry I can't make it to Dublin this Sat, car still out of action.
Apologies,
Stephen

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: November 24, 2005 08:28AM
That sucks, I'm hoping to shoot in the last 8-ball event, on the 17th, but it depends on how things go.

I hope that you're able to make it down there bear and if you make it, I wish you the best of luck as well as everyopne else and I hope that you will al have a great tournament.

Take care everyone.

Willie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here