ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Next 3 Tournaments:
Date: November 03, 2005 03:45AM

DERRY AMERICAN 8-BALL OPEN:
Players are reminded that the 2005 Derry American 8-Ball Open pool championships takes place in Downey's American Pool Club on Saturday 12th November 2005 starting at 11am....(pre-entering)

DUBLIN 9-BALL OPEN:
Entries are also being taken for the 2005 Dublin 9-Ball Open which takes place on Saturday 26th November 2005. All players are also reminded to take note that this event must be pre entered to secure a place in the groups for the round robin format.

CROSS-BOARDER INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS LEAGUE:
The Grand-Finals of the Cross boarder Individual Players League will take place at the 2005 Dublin 9-Ball Open. We will try to get this event played on the Saturday evening during or after the Dublin 9-Ball Open Event....

NOTE:
Players who will be competing in these grand-finals ect will be advertised on www.irelands9balltour.com when league organisers get in contact with me to confirm all arrangements.

For all entries or more information on all of the above contact 07776365059 or from the Rep of Ireland 0044 7776365059.

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: Next 3 Tournaments:
Date: November 03, 2005 04:11AM
I won't be able to make it to any of them, but I do wish everyone the best of luck at these events and I hope that everyone will be on their game when the day arrives.

Good luck everyone and take care.

Willie

ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date: November 04, 2005 03:44AM

Need all the league organisers of the cross boarder individual players league to get in contact with me A.S.A.P. on 07776365059 or from Rep of Ireland (0044) 7776365059 to get all arrangements sorted out for the Grand-Finals taking place on Saturday 26th November.

Ronnie,

niall mc dermott
(IP Logged)

Date: November 05, 2005 08:21AM
hi ronnie, i won't be able to play in the dublin tourney because my AC/DC tribute band is playing that night in dublin in the voodoo lounge.so if you wanna come along let me know and i'll put you on the guest list.

niall

Dylan
(IP Logged)

Date: November 05, 2005 09:45AM
Hi!

Niall you got your plug for the gig!!! Good man!! Im gonna make it this time..

Dylan

"The Return is on"

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: November 07, 2005 12:42PM
Nial?... Chris has asked me to ask you to piut his name on the guest list as he says that he's going to the Dublin Event, but wants to go to your gig afterwards, I know that he'll appreciate an e-mail with directions to the venue and start times and stuff, Good on ya for getting the gig and keep rockin dude.

Catch ya soon buddy and Good luck everyone in the Dublin Open.

Willie

niall mc dermott
(IP Logged)

Date: November 09, 2005 11:34AM
hi willie,
the venue is the voodoo lounge,and its located along the quays just off o'connell street beside the bargain town shop. hope to see you soon and play a few racks.i wont be playing till the new year so see you then.take care bud. niall "the deer hunter" mc dermott

JoeytheSnake
(IP Logged)

Date: November 10, 2005 03:05AM
Willie

"Just off" in Deer Hunter language translates to 'a good 5 minute walk from' in English!

Joe

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here