paul strawbridge
(IP Logged)

the wee bear
Date: November 03, 2005 01:46AM
id like to congratulate the wee bear (mark) on his recent win at club 9........a great achievement for such a young player.after all the best players in the country play there....and he's only 14 years old...........a great little talent............
well done mark

ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Re: the wee bear
Date: November 03, 2005 03:55AM

Paul I agree with you a great young player, he also did well topping your group at the Ulster 9Ball Open at the Weekend passed, defeating urself and Alan Crowe on route only to lose out to Gary Johnson 7-5 in the last-16 another great performance from him....one for the futher.

He will be hard to beat in the All Ireland under-18 & Under-16 9Ball Championships which is about to take place shortly.

Ronnie

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: November 03, 2005 04:07AM
I also wish to congradulate Mark 'The Bear' McDonald, he has shown that pool is not only a skill, but also that no mater how young or old, you can still be able to achieve success.

Good on ya Mark and I look forward to giving you another thumping on the table on Saturday night, I just hope that you bring your wallet with you.

Congrats again buddy and I'm glad that you have got a tournament under your belt, see you soon buddy and well done again.

Willie

Fred Dinsmore
(IP Logged)

Date: November 03, 2005 01:34PM
Well Done Mark

Good result, you obviously have lots of potential, keep working and hopefully it will happen at International Level for you before too long also.

Best wishes

Fred Dinsmore

Post Edited (11-03-05 21:36)

Fred Dinsmore

joeclub9matthews
(IP Logged)

Date: November 04, 2005 05:52AM
Hi Paul thanks for your mention of the wee Bear and his big win.
I would also like to thank all the guys from Scotland and here are the results of 02 Shootout.
There were only 20 players but a very tough field & good payout.

First place: Mark the Bear McDonald. 300 and a state of the art i-mode phone.

Second place: Jim O'Hare ( Scotland ) 200 and a bluetooth head set.

Third place Gary Johnston: 100.

Fourth place: but not for long as this kid is knocking on the door, Dan Gorman. 50.

the bear
(IP Logged)

Date: November 23, 2005 02:03AM
thank you boys i appreciate the congradulation hope to see yous at the next club9 combo

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: November 23, 2005 06:39AM
Anytime buddy, I'm glad to see that you're showing how good that you can be^-^

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here