paul strawbridge
(IP Logged)

dynamite.......willie
Date: October 28, 2005 09:11AM
you never got back to me about converting vhs cassettes to dvd format.bring some on saturday or sunday and ill egt em sorted...wouldnt mind getting a look at a couple of em anyways

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: dynamite.......willie
Date: October 31, 2005 04:38AM
ok, I'll bring 'em at the next event, I was able to make it to the event at Club 9 on Sunday, but it was by luck that I was able to go.

I'll take a look to see where the next event is and I'll give you a shout.

I know that Gary Johnson can also do it and I think that he's looking to make a few DVD's, is so, then I'll ask him to copy them for you also smiling smiley, as I'm at Club 9 every week and I would catch up with Gary alot more often there.

I can say that you'll enjoy the tapes, there's alot of stuff to learn and watch.

Sorry I'm only geting back to you now Paul, take care buddy.

Willie

Stephen Johnston
(IP Logged)

Date: October 31, 2005 07:10AM
Hi Willie
Bring up the tapes or whatever and I`ll get them to Gary. Job done. I`ll be there tonight.

Cheers

Stephen

paul strawbridge
(IP Logged)

Date: October 31, 2005 10:17AM
ok cheers lads

(IP Logged)

Date: October 31, 2005 12:45PM
Damn it, I'll not be able to get there untill Saturday, I told this to joe last night when I was there, but I know that I'll be there thru till the sunday as we have the play-offs on Sunday night and there is no way in heaven, earth or hell that I am gonna let those sissies from DC beat us on sunday night, not a chance and no-one is going to tell me otherwise^_^

I'll bring 'em on Saurday with me and I'll know that Gary will have plenty of good pool to transfer, I'm sorry that I can't make it sooner, but I can only do so much.

Take care guys and I'll see ya then.

Willie

Stephen Johnston
(IP Logged)

Date: November 01, 2005 12:02AM
Ok Willie, see you at the weekend.

Cheers

Stephen

(IP Logged)

Date: November 01, 2005 07:28AM
Thanks Sptephen, see you then buddy.

Take good care everryone.

Willie

P.S. I'll give you a shout Paul, once Gary gets the DVD's finished smiling smiley

paul strawbridge
(IP Logged)

Date: November 07, 2005 10:08AM
any new developments on the dvds yet willie?

(IP Logged)

Date: November 07, 2005 12:39PM
Yes Paul, I have left the VHS' with Stephen to give to Gary for Gray to transfer them onto DVD, so I'll know more when I see Gary or Stephen this weekend.

As soon as I know what DVD's are done, then I'll e-mail ypou when they're available smiling smiley

I would also like to mention that The 'Ball Doctor's were victorious on Sunday night in the play-offs for the Vegas League with 'The Strokers' getting stroked on the podium by the surgeons of the game 13-8.

I wish to congradulate all teams for getting to the play-offs and it will be good to see more teams slug it out in the next session, I wish all of them the best of luck.

Take care everyone and I'll catch ya all sometime soon.

Willie

Stephen Johnston
(IP Logged)

Date: November 07, 2005 11:28PM
Willie and Paul
Gary can`t do the transfer as the tapes are American format (ntsc I think). Perhaps Paul, you can do the job with your set up. Give me a shout anyway. Sorry lads.

Stephen

paul strawbridge
(IP Logged)

Date: November 08, 2005 03:01AM
yes im sure i can convert from american ntsc to european pal system

Stephen Johnston
(IP Logged)

Date: November 08, 2005 06:06AM
ok, good stuff Paul. Speak to you soon.

Cheers
Stephen

(IP Logged)

Date: November 08, 2005 09:43AM
Thanks for the update Stephen, I wasn't too sure about it myself, Thank Gary for me for giving it a shot.

Sounds like a plan, I'll get the tapes again at the weekend as I was talking to pete and there is 1 or 2 that I need to send back to him a.s.a.p. and I said that I would.

Take care guys and Can you call down to Club 9 on Staurday Paul at around 4 pm?... if not, I'll be there on Sunday too.

Willie

thecardman
(IP Logged)

Date: November 16, 2005 06:54AM
Can I get my tapes back???

If anyone is looking for any of them on DVD, let me know ASAP and I can see what I can do for you. And remember, there ARE more DVDs than the ones that Willie has. If you've got any questions, let me know.

Best wishes

thecardman
:-)

(IP Logged)

Date: November 16, 2005 12:34PM
That's what I've been trying to do, I'll get them from Stephen on Friday again and mail thewm to you Saturday.

I have mentioned that there's a huge collection, anyways, I'll give youy a call on Saturday Evening and let you know when they should get to you.

Take care buddy

Willie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here