Willie `The Wizard` Dines
(IP Logged)

New Room Opening Soon!
Date: August 24, 2004 02:12PM
Hi Everyone, I have some great news!

I have recieved word from Sammy Gibson That
the new pool room will be open in he next 2-3 weeks.

There are just a few more adjustments to make and the club will Be ready to go.

As far as I know the room WILL have:-

4x `Brunswick` G.C. IV's (9ft)
6x `B.C.E.` Vegas (9ft)
8x 7ft (Barbox or Mini-Me's)
2 or 4 Snooker Tables (full size)
Bar & Hot Food Facilities.
Pro Shop
& Disabled Facilities (In Planning)

As a player I'm druelling at the Idea of playing there as I shall be making a club change when this player's paradice opens and
it WILL raise the standards of clubs through the roof and give poolplayers an idea of what a REAL pool room should be.

I will leave you guys for now to enjoy the thought of playing on World Class Tables and
a small taste of things to come.

Untill Saturday Take care my reinds and I'm looking forward to seeing yo all again in Belfast.

Willie

THE MAGIC WILL NEVER STOP!

DAMIAN CORRIGAN
(IP Logged)

Re: New Room Opening Soon!
Date: August 24, 2004 11:39PM
Willie wats the craic can u bring me that case u have for sale to belfast on sat an i will have a look at it. thanks.

(IP Logged)

Date: August 25, 2004 02:07PM
Hi Damien, I hope your gettig plenty of practice my freind.

Yes that's not a problem, I'll bring the case witth me and you can see for yourself, The case is a 2x2 and is compact, lightweght with plenty of space for accessories.

it is only 22.00 and is a one-off
because the guy that asked me to sell the case is wasting my time and I'm just looking to get the price he has placed to get them out of my hair.

Anyway... I hopre this info helps my freind and I'll see you in Belfast on Sat and I hope you have a safe trip down.

Give the guys up there my best for now, and Take care untill then.

Willie

THE MAGIC WILL NEVER STOP!

michael jack mac laughlin
(IP Logged)

Date: September 01, 2004 06:44PM
william aye agree totaly,,is that how ye spell the totally william,,,,aye love ye aye love ye aye love ye aye do,,,,ur the gretest willy yam,,,do do do do.

(IP Logged)

Date: September 03, 2004 03:28PM
Hey Mike a.k.a f***erbag (language)!

Try and lay off those pints because there not doing you any favors and also you must be thinking of that girl in Glasgow that you had your turn with.

Any spelling mistakes are caused by this stupid keypad that I'm using untill I get my new PC online.

See Ya!

P.s. Let me know if you have really
learned anything on tour because the only thing I've learned is how to lose and I don't intend to take this tour lightly any more, so watch out!

paul mckay
(IP Logged)

Date: October 06, 2004 03:12AM
Any news on this pool club? Is it open yet?

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: October 06, 2004 06:18PM
Hi Paul

Patience,my freind, patience, as far as I'm aware the room will be open in the next month or so, the reason for this is because the finishing touches need to be done to the premises, including the disabled facilities.

All being well though, I talked to both Joe and Sam and they both said that It's possible that I could get the call as early as this weekend to install the tables, Light-shades,etc.

Any more details will be posted here!

Untill then, Be good and if that's not possible then don't blame me! HA HA

L8R CATS!

Willie.

CHRIS THE MASTER CYCLONE
(IP Logged)

Date: October 18, 2004 06:07AM
Hello wilma! just wanting to know when u want to get beat again.
Cos im in top form give me a ring at the house and arrange a practice time.
Ring me between 6 and 7 whenever. Im going to win this event in belfast.
if i dont see u before u go to scotland good luck kid. I also know about sams club getting the tables set up at the moment.
the master is back.

(IP Logged)

Date: October 18, 2004 11:03AM
OK MICKEY MOUSE

Whenever you can get from under your girlfreinds thumb then I'll play you, But untill you know how to play this game for real, then there's not much point in me playing you.

What do you mean that the master is back Because I havent ever gone away and I'll be around for a LOOOOONNNNGGG time!

Do me a favor... Bring your brains and your eyesight to the club tomorrow night and we'll see how long you last cos I don't think that you'll last 10 minutes let alone 5 1/2 hours, But we''l see!

Before I forget the room will be open in 2 weeks as we have the 10 Gold Crowns ready to recover and the rest for the room just need the finishing touches and what a pool room this will be!

See you tomorrow night shrew and don't forget I've got a new weapon in my case and this is not used on your girl. HA HA HA!

Everyone else take care guys and I hope to see you all soon!

L8R DUDES

Wllie

thepompeyman
(IP Logged)

Date: December 13, 2004 04:48AM
where is this new pool room, im new to the circuit and was just curious.
thepompeyman

(IP Logged)

Date: December 24, 2004 07:34AM
HI M8Y

The new room is called 'Club 9' and it is located at the Stewartstown road, Dunmurry.

And if you wish to playin tounaments... they have an event every Tuesday night.

I hope this helps and I'm going now and I want to wish everyone a great Christmas and I'll see you in the new year.

cheers!

thepompeyman
(IP Logged)

New Room Opening Soon!
Date: December 29, 2004 04:41AM
Cheers Wizard, have to try it out instead of Frames and Mount Ober. What time do the tuesday competitions start, im a country yokel and i have further to travel so i need to know if i have to pack my sandwiches as me and my mate will probably be there to the death :-))))) We'll have to think of names before the tourney in frames on the 29/1 !

Cheers

(IP Logged)

Date: December 30, 2004 04:36PM
Hello sir... I hope that you and everyone on the tour had a great Christmas and I want to wish everybody a HAPPY NEW YEAR as well.

Now then... the tourney starts at 7pm and the club is open till midnight.

you'll like the room as soon as you walk in the door simply because it's a big room with comfy leather bourbors chairs and you have the choice of tables with buckets or ball return... I prefer ball return as it saves the amount of time spent racking the balls instead of walking round the table after each game to get the next rack ready for shatering.

The entry fee is usually 10 and it's striaght k.o. they normaly have races to 5 or 6 depending on number of players.

I hope this helps my freind and I look forward to seeing you at the room as I travel from Bangor but it's worth the journey.

See you 2005!

P.s. DO they still have the Brunswick 'Ventura 2's at Mount Ober and if so do they still soak the cloth or have they invested in some brushes to keep the tables in better shape.... I'm asking this because I played up there once and it is a nice room but when I played, they didn't have the heating on and instead of brushing the tables like any towner should... they used a bucket of soapy water and doing that will definitely damage the slate and therefore ruin the table that you're paying to play on.

Arturo
(IP Logged)

Date: February 11, 2005 01:24PM
Are you the same Damian Corrigan that lived in Jerusalem in the 1970's?

The Bear
(IP Logged)

Date: February 17, 2005 06:46AM
what do you think of the new room ive been there a few times. what do you think about the standard of the players

(IP Logged)

Date: February 17, 2005 07:14AM
HEY SMOKEY WHAT'S SHAKIN'

I HOPE YOU'VE BEEN PUTING ALOT OF PRACTICE IN COS I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS ON MONDAY NIGHT IF WE PLAY YOUR TEAM AND IF WE DON'T PLAY YOUR TEAM, THEN I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS BEFORE THE MATCHES START!

RIGHT I'LL LET YOU GET BACK TO HUNTING FOR SALMON, AND I'LL SEE YOU MONDAY NIGHT MATE!

GOOD LUCK IF YOU'RE PLAYING ON SATURDAY.

WILLIE

mighty mouse
(IP Logged)

Date: February 28, 2005 04:36AM
YOU DONT NEED TO I ALREADY HUNT THE WIZARD

I HAUNT HIM EVERY DAY.

soooooo GOODBYE WIZARD HUNTER

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here