Chris Sittlington
(IP Logged)

ronnie i need to talk to you asap!
Date: September 26, 2005 01:58AM
Hey ronnie could you please reply with a way of me getin in contact with you as i need to talk to you about a few things!

Thanks

Chris Sittlington

ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Re: ronnie i need to talk to you asap!
Date: September 26, 2005 08:30AM

Chris my number is 07776365059 and its advertised all over the website.

chat soon

Ronnie

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: September 26, 2005 10:32PM
Hi Ronnie

I have told Chris the very same thing Ronnie, but he has told me that he has tried that very same number and wasn't able to get in contact with you, but I'll send him a txt to him to contact you^_^

I was wondering if the 3 game challenge is still being played on the calender Ronnie?.. ot is it going to be replaced with another tourney?^_^

Best wishes ^_^

Willie

Chris Sittlington
(IP Logged)

Date: September 27, 2005 12:27AM
YAY ^_^! finally! I was trying your mobile ronnie but it just kept coming up a dead tone i'll try it again shortly!

Chris Sittlington
(IP Logged)

Date: September 27, 2005 04:48AM
i tried your mobile and cant get an answer!

what i was meant to ask you was that if the dates are still 21st october for the scotland trip as during the weekend past my scooter was stolen and burnt. I was trying to sell the bike to get the money for scotland and even worse the bike wasnt insured! Imk not sure if i'll have the money to go now and i think it best to tell you now rather than let you down later!....I have gave you 120 so far. I just need to know is it possible to get my space covered?....is there any interested people that would like to take my place?

thanks

chris sittlington

ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Date: September 27, 2005 06:40AM

I'm Sorry Chris I've paid for your hotel ect, yes you can get someone to go in your place and they can pay you, and if you do give me the name and i'll change it at the hotel plus the rest.

Most of all the players has been paid up and the rest must be in this weekend, I have already sorted the rest from my own pocket untill i receive it to secure everything..

You'll not let me down if you don't go you will just owe the remaining of the balance 30........hope you can get someone to take your place.

keep trying 07776365059 and we can talk, this number does work.

chat soon

Ronnie

Chris Sittlington
(IP Logged)

Date: September 28, 2005 02:22AM
I'll see what i can sort out ronnie! I may b able to get up enough money to go! Though i'll see if anyone is interested first just as a backup!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here