Gareth
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Fred Dinsmore, 2005 Wheelchair World Pool Champion
Date: September 20, 2005 01:37PM
Fred Dinsmore has won the 2005 Wheelchair World Pool Championship in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. He beat Chu Shou Wei (Chinese Taipei) 11-7 in the final.

This is the second time the dubliner has won the world championship and is all the more remarkable because Fred has not had an adequate training location for months.

Well done Fred!

Gareth Deegan
Irish9Ball.com

niall mc dermott
(IP Logged)

Re: Fred Dinsmore, 2005 Wheelchair World Pool Champion
Date: September 20, 2005 02:55PM
yeah great news,got the text earlier.anyway well done fred,like i said to you last week,the break from playing worked for you in the end.

niall

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: September 20, 2005 07:58PM
SWEEEEEET, I'm really happy and proud to hear of fred's sucsess, he is a damn good player and a good man too and if there is a man who deserve's to be world champion, it is Fred^_^

I'm really glad to hear of this and I wish fred the safest and most pleasant of journey's back home again and my sincerest congrats to Fred once again^_^

Take care everyone and I hope Fred's sucsess will give you all some encouragement to achieve more in the sport we all enjoy so much.

Willie

ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date: September 21, 2005 12:12AM

Well done Fred great news for 9Ball in Ireland plus brillant achievement for yourself, I know you put in a great effort travelling around the world for tournaments and you have been rewarded for all your hard work.

Note:
I've been contacted by the Irish Star Newspapers afew weeks back about doing reports, photo's, ect, from Ireland's 8 & 9 Ball Pool Tour plus the same from the Irish Pool Assocation in there new pool colum in there Friday newspaper edition in started in last weeks paper.

Fred if you or Gareth can get me photo's, results, ect i'll get them advertised in this paper or maybe get someone to contact you.

Once again superd result:

Ronnie,

joeclub9matthews
(IP Logged)

Date: September 22, 2005 02:23PM
Congratulations from all at club9. What an achievement and a great inspiration, well done Fred, again.

johnwims
(IP Logged)

Date: September 25, 2005 06:49PM
well done fred, fantastic achievment! hope you get a practice venue sorted soon, or maybe you don't need to practice??

Chris Sittlington
(IP Logged)

Date: September 26, 2005 02:00AM
well done mate! Nice to see a star shining in the world of pool!

paul strawbridge
(IP Logged)

Date: September 26, 2005 07:23AM
i agree with everyone else fred,congratulations on your MASSIVE achievement.....2 times world champion............hats off to you

Fred Dinsmore
(IP Logged)

Date: September 26, 2005 07:27AM
Thanks everybody

Just home very jet lagged.

3 times actually Paul I won Snooker World "in a former life" also.!!!!!!

Fred

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: September 26, 2005 10:29PM
Welcome Back Fred ^_^

I knew that you were world champ before this Fred, but I didn't know that you were a former world wheelchair champ at snooker too!! O.O ^_^

Hats off to you always fred and my sincerest congrats again buddy^_^

Take care evryone ^_^

Willie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here