Willie `The Wizard` Dines
(IP Logged)

Well Done Paddy And Fred!
Date: August 16, 2004 12:29PM
HI EVERYONE

I WISH TO CONGRADULATE PADDY McLAUGHLIN
(winner) AND `MR FABULOUS` FRED DINSMORE (r-up) FOR A TERRIFIC FINAL IN THE `PALACE`
ON SATURDAY.

I ALSO WISH TO CONGADULATE DILLON (winner) AND BRIAN WILSON (r-up) ON A GREAT WIN FOR THE QULIFIER ALSO @ THE `PALACE` ON SATURDAY
THEY ALL PLAYED GREAT THROUGHOUT BOTH EVENTS AND I LOK FORWARD TO SEE MORE MOE OF THE CATS IN FUTURE EVENTS.

I AM ALSO GLAD TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE RECORDING OF THE `INVATAIONAL` FINAL WILL BE AVAILABLE ON VHS @ 7.50
PER COPY AND WILL BE MAILED TO YOU WHEN PAYMENT IS RECEIVED THE TAPES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE WILL HAVE BOTH THE `ENNISKILLEN` AND THE `INVATATIONAL` FINALS ON IT YOU CAN ORDER A COPY FROM ME IN PERSON @ `FRAMES`, BELFAST ON 28 OR 29, BUT REMEMBER, NO PAY,NO TAPE!

RIGHT ... THAT IT FROM ME I'M GOING TO CARRY OUT A `TALENT` SEARCH AND UNFORTUNATELY YOU GUYS WILL HAVE TO MISS OUT.
BUT UNTILL NEXT TIME TAKE GOOD CARE AND I'LL SEE YOU ALL DOWN THE ROAD!

WILLIE `THE WIZARD` DINES

THE MAGIC WILL NEVER STOP!

P.S.IF ANY OF YOU GUYS WHO WISH TO IMPROVE, THEN MYADVICE IS TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY STRAIGHT POOL AND TELL `THE LEGEND` RONNIE BOYLE TO HAVE A 14-1 EVENT. SEE YA!

michael jack mac laughlin
(IP Logged)

Re: Well Done Paddy And Fred!
Date: September 01, 2004 06:16PM
william ur a star man,,aye enjoy the craic way ye,,when are ye gonna take me on for this bet ur alllways on about,,ps ill give half may winings 2 mr boyle,,...only joking willliam..

Willie `The Wizard` Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: Well Done Paddy And Fred!
Date: September 03, 2004 03:19PM
Hi Micheal

It's good to hear rom you again, I
hope that ou, Paul, Benny and thee boys are doing great.

I'm looking forward to scotland because it's going to be such a great weekend.

I might just have some ACTION lined up for one of you, if you're interested.

Anyway... I have to scoot, But untill then, Give EVERYONE up there my best and I'll see you all soon.

See Ya!

Willie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here