joeclub9matthews
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
02 shooyout Tournament
Date: September 06, 2005 03:34AM
Hi everyone Iwas away with sam meeting Alex Pagulayan, Raj, Marlon Manalo, Imran and others at the World Pool Masters this weekend past,we took people along for the event as a club 9 treat to show them how pool realy works, most of these guys are close friends of ours and it was a great weekend and Alex and Jimmy Whych ( commontator & also Canadian ) are very interested in what we are doing at club 9 and ther are plans in the works. I will give Gareth a call and see if i can post some pics & info on forum and like i said the future is bright. Anyway I forgot to post that we are having a tournament before we left, its on Sat 10th this weekend and will start at 12 and calcuta at 11:00 sharp no exceptions, and as usuall all money in all money out, so hope to see you there and we have ordered cloth but won't be on for this event but hopefully next one.
By the way congrats to Raj Hundall for a great win and later i'll post how the matches went as i did a report for the papers. The matches were unbelievable, and great news for Willie as we are going to see about getting him in the future trick shot challenge on the Fridaynight before the W P Masters with Bogdan etc... will let you know how it goes.

joeclub9matthews
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Re: 02 shooyout Tournament
Date: September 07, 2005 11:26AM
By the way if anyone is intersted on Sat at shootout we are having a ring game or two.
It's ten ball, 50 a player , 6 players max per table and winner takes all.
It's a great game and very popular among players around the world.
When a player misses the next player up shoots and it will be 10 a game or so.
I don't want to say names and be an action buster but theres hundreds a day being played for in club 9. A player won 1000 tue night and right now there is 5 players in club 9 playing bi stake game , so if you want action big or small or even a friendly we can accommodate, there is always a game for anybody at club9

See you on the A side !

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here