Paul McKay
(IP Logged)

Practice in Belfast...
Date: August 12, 2004 03:32AM
Hi,

Having recently played in the tournament at Frames, I was wondering if any of the tour players based in Belfast wanted to meet up to practice. I'm a fairly recent convert to 9 ball and have only had a dedicated pool cue for 2 weeks, and I'd be wanting to put in a fair few hours before the Antrim Open at the end of the month.

If anyone's interested, reply on here or to my e-mail address above.

Many Thanks,

Paul.

Paul McKay
(IP Logged)

Re: Practice in Belfast...
Date: August 12, 2004 03:32AM
Sorry, thought the email would be included. It's pkmckay@btinternet.com.

Thanks again.

Willie `The Wizard` Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: August 29, 2004 04:30PM
Hi paul

I hope you got back Home ok.

Here's a 2 websites for you to check out.

1. www.platinumbilliards.com
(link on homepage)
or alternatively
2. www.worldofbilliards.co.uk

the first one is a great deal better because Gareth Deegan who plays on the tour and is the sole representative for `Predator` and he can offer 20% off the price of a new `Predator` cue and he'll offer a price on any accessory you wish and
if you find the same item else-where
@ a cheaper price then he'll beat or match it and he offers a prety quick delivery service as well.

you can e-mail gareth via the `contact us` option becuase he is also the webmaster of this site and he will help you as much as he possibly can.

But utill next time take good care buddy and I hope to see you guys soon and I'll find out when the opening night is @ the new club in Dunmurry.

See Ya1

Paul McKay
(IP Logged)

Date: August 30, 2004 12:45PM
Cheers Willie,

Hope you got on ok in the rest of the tournament. Cheers for the links, hopefully see you at the new club!

Paul.

Willie `The Wizard` Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: August 30, 2004 04:20PM
Hi Paul

I got as far as the 1/2 final, but I got 25 for the effort and I must admit that I didn't exepct any prize money at all.

I'm glad that I'm able to help, That's what I'm here for.

Unfortunately I will be unable to play in the Team event because I
bought a new PC and it will take 2 months to pay off, But hopefuly I will be able to play in the `Home internationals` and `Scots Champs`
in the mean time I will try to find some players to make up a team.

I'll post the date of the opening night of the new club as I'm druelling at the chance to practice
on `Brunswick` G.C. IV's,but untill then take good care my freind and I look forward to hooking up sometime soon for a few racks.

See Ya,

Willie

THE MAGIC WILL NEVER STOP!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here