Devil
(IP Logged)

All-Ireland 9 Ball Championship
Date: August 09, 2004 12:40AM
Hi guys
Just returned from a great weekend in Belfast from the Irish Championship which was held at Frames SC.

I would like to say well done to John Wyms who defeated myself 13-8 in the final.
It was a scrappy match at times but John played the best on the day and deserved it.

I would also like to say well done to Ronnie Boyle who has set up a great 9 ball circuit over there.

There were over 64 players who turned up for the event including Alex Higgins who narrowly lost out 11-10 in qtr final.

Last years winner Kevin Smith (London), lost out too in qtr-finals to ex-snooker Pro Declan Hughes.

The venue was good and the tables (Olympic) played well.
Due to the good weather all wkend, the conditions inside were a little hot & sticky (to say the least, it was like a sauna). :-)

All in all a great event and I'm sure the write up will follow shortly from the tour organisers.

I look forward to seeing you all soon at the Scottish Championships in October.

niall
(IP Logged)

Re: All-Ireland 9 Ball Championship
Date: August 09, 2004 01:13PM

yeah great news. well done to john, hope to see ya in the palace in dublin next saturday

Willie `The Wizard` Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: August 09, 2004 05:46PM
Hi Evereyone

I want to wish sincere congrats to
John `Wiseguy` Wims, good to see that you have brought your `A` game with you and I look forward to playing you some time soon, perhaps I'll be in your group Saturday.

Righty then... I go now and stop talking rubbish, untill next time...
later cats!

Willie.

Anne Wims
(IP Logged)

Date: August 15, 2004 07:29AM
Well done, John!
All in Kildare are proud of you.
Your number one fans,
Owen and Anne.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here