ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
POKER TOURNAMENT:
Date: July 19, 2005 03:48AM
I'm putting plans together for RB's Ireland's Cuesport Poker Championships and i'm looking for interested cuesport players to take part where there will be substantial prize-money on offer, plus its hoped to add well known cuesports celebrities to the tables.

The tournament will be organised in all areas to suit all players who enter plus taking place at tournaments on Ireland's American 8 & 9 Ball pool tour.

Listed below is just some of the rules, and full information can be recevived by contacting me on 0777 636 5059 or from Rep of Ireland ( 0044 ) 777 636 5059.

SOME RULES:
All players who inter must have been a member passed or present of a cuesport organisation....

Entry Fee: 25

All players who enter must indicate who they represent.... (for ex: snnoker player, 9ball pool player, billiards player, 8ball pool player, or other).

The overall winner will receive the title of being Ireland's Cuesport Poker Champion, crystal trophy, substanual prize-money, and the chance to compete against well known cuesport celebrities.

NOTE:
If any player is interested please get in contact with me a.s.a.p. so we can organise you in the most suitable table or area.

Thanks

Ronnie

ronnie
(IP Logged)

Re: POKER TOURNAMENT:
Date: July 19, 2005 04:09AM
Sorry

the game will be No Limit Texas Hold'em.

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: July 22, 2005 03:58AM
c
Thanks for the info Ronnie, but I'm not really a poker player, but I know of a few guys that would be interested, so I'll get them to check out the info that has been posted and that way, it's getting more players involved^_^

Take care and I'll see ya at the All Irelands!

Willie

niall mc dermott
(IP Logged)

Date: July 23, 2005 03:13AM
you can count me in ronnie,

niall................

ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date: July 23, 2005 04:40AM

Thanks Niall, will do

I'm looking for 1 or 2 tables of 8 so i can arrange at one of the tour events.

I have six players at the minute for table 1.

TABLE 1:
1. Damien Corrigan
2. Paul Heaney
3. Paul Mc Cormack
4. Ronnie Boyle
5. Niall Mc Dermott
6. Gerry Campbell

TABLE 2:

Note:
I know other players who will play when i get speaking to them.

Chris Sittlington
(IP Logged)

Date: August 22, 2005 05:08AM
Can i play?

Stephen Johnston
(IP Logged)

Date: August 22, 2005 11:42PM
Hi Ronnie
If the poker tourney is taking place at the pool event which tourney takes priority if a player is next match for pool and is at the poker table at the time? Can you picture a lot of waiting about if a player is lucky enough to reach the letter stages of a tourney? (never play cards so don`t know the format of a tourney so forgive my ignorance as you have probably thought of this anyway).

Cheers Ronnie

ps sorry about the pro-am, although I did ask for details etc. Thought you might have been on hols as you didn`t reply. Check posting "Fermanagh Tourneys".

Speak soon

Stephen

ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date: August 22, 2005 11:58PM
Stephen the poker takes place later on that night after the tournament is over or the friday night before, or if it happen to be that all players involved in the pool where out maybe then.

Chat Soon

Ronnie

Stephen Johnston
(IP Logged)

Date: August 23, 2005 01:28AM
Cheers Ronnie, simple explanation to what was probably a stupid question.

Speak soon

Stephen

Chris Sittlington
(IP Logged)

Date: August 23, 2005 03:22AM
ronnie could you stick my name qown??? is that possible?

ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date: August 23, 2005 03:39AM

No problem Chris can do.

Ronnie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here