paddy mc loughlin
(IP Logged)

predator z shaft
Date: July 15, 2005 01:11PM
hiya gareth could u please get me a price for the same shaft that ronnie has. I think its an 11mm tip. Also let me know the price for a complete cue with this spec. Thanks.

Talk to ya soon

paddy

p.s wheres the wizard dines???????? lol

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: predator z shaft
Date: July 17, 2005 08:52PM
Hi Paddy, I'm here and I'm takin you out by the roos when I gewt you on that table and then you're gonna see what a REAL POOL PLAYER can do!!!

and when you get beat, don't come off the excuse that you don't practice 9ball cos I know that you do!

Take care buddy^_^

Wizard

P.S. Don't you love all this good fun?^_^

paddy mc loughlin
(IP Logged)

Date: August 10, 2005 05:00AM
willie stop giving your views on the website and start doing your talking on the table where it really counts!!!!!! (like i have been doing all year)

bye for now!!!!!!!!!!

hunny

(IP Logged)

Date: August 10, 2005 08:47AM
What makes you think that I have an interest to play in a tour event?... I have lost the interest to play because of the fact that there's not as many that show up in the first place as what there should be and secondly, the prize money is ok, but it could be better if the effort was out in to get some kind of sponsorship for the tour with added prize money, but untill that happens, I don't think that it's worth my while travelling.

1 more thing!... I understand why you're saying that as you're just trying to encourage me to pick up the cue stick again, but untill things improve, then I can't see me playing any more after the event in Scotland!

I'm sorry again everyonbe, but this is how I feel at this point in time and I really no longer care who agrees or disagrees!

Again I appologise to everyone if I seem harsh or as an outsider, but I'm speaking from an outsider's and a players point of view as I have been most definitely both this year!

Take care everyone and I might see you at another tour event, but it depends on how things go!

Willie

paddy mc loughlin
(IP Logged)

Date: August 10, 2005 09:32AM
ask yourself why u started playing in the first place? if you dont love playing the game anymore then u should pack it in but id hate to see you do that. willie get the head sorted and get back and play

(IP Logged)

Date: August 10, 2005 10:41AM
I haven't lost interest in playing Paddy, I have lost interest in this tour, there's a difference!

if ALL events were 2x elimination like they should be and also if they had some kind of added prize money and decent ball sets to use, then I'd be the first one with my cue stick at the registration table and ready to play, but untill that happens and that the tour stops being suited to blackball players, then I can't see my carcus making an appearance for a long time yet, but I will most definitely be going to Scotland, there's no doubt about that and like I said in a reply in the venues thread, I will decide between now and when I retturn from Scotland as to whether or not I decide to come back to playing on tour!

Untill there is some improvement, I wouldn't expect to see myself playing for a while, if ever again!

Thank you for you reply though Paddy as I understand that you mean well, but I've had all I can take and people don't seem to have the nerve to speak up and say,"we should do this or we would like to start useing that", it takes BALLS to play and there ain't too many players who have them to speak up unless it is to someone like me who does have the balls, but I get used as a sitting target because of this!

Now you may understand why I'm so fed up with the way things are and why I'm losing interest in playing on the tour!

And you know somethin?... there are wuite alot of players that i know of that would gladly join the tour if it was 2x elim, but at the moment, they wouldn't waste the gas money for it, I'm sorry, but I only speak of what I know.

Keep up the good playing though Paddy and I'll see you at the weekend^_^ and make sure that you keep up the winning form that you have shown on more occasions than enough^_^

Take care everyone and I'll maybe catch ya all soon!

Willie

paddy mc loughlin
(IP Logged)

Date: August 11, 2005 05:54AM
cheers willie!!!!! willie this is all part and parcel of the game. U cant honestly expest every venue to have perfect conditions!!!! willie if you played on the northern ireland snooker circuit u would have plenty to complain about believe you me. I personally think ronnie is doing a great job. Theres maybe 10 to 15 people on the n.ireland snooker board and they havent a notion. They should look at how good one man can run a tour. Like seriously willie ronnie is getting us into major events and trying to get 2 world championship spots 4 next year which i hope and pray we get. What exactly do u want to improve?

Ive played in alot of tournaments all over the world and even at world level sometimes the conditions are crap but if your good enough u should be able to adapt!!!!! I admit ive threw my fair share of tantrums this year due to frustration.(even snapped my cue) You have to give the game the credit it deserves and stop compaining bout everything cause your only doing yourself harm. I agree a forum is in place to have a debate but sometimes u have to word what you say lets say a bit better than u have. if you have so much to say put it in writing!!!!!

Maybe a monthly meeting would benefit the game?

(IP Logged)

Date: August 11, 2005 12:34PM
I am just frustrated myself how this year has turned out and you know as well as I do that I'm not usually like this, since the mess up of the Euro Champs, I haven't hit a ball unless I was at Club 9 playing in the 8 ball league or the fortnightly tournaments, other than that, I haven't hit a ball, but it's the frustration of not being able to play as often and always something getting in the way of me from playing, but I agree that no conditions are perfect and I have played on some pretty bad tables myself.

I too really hope that the tour gets the WPC spots cos the tour should've got a few spots last year, but was let down by someone connected with that and the spots weren't given.

I guess that I just was looking for a way to get off my chest about being so frustrated over the way this year has turned out.

Maybe there should be a Venting thread here so that anyone who is Peeved off at something, then they can just post whatever the hell they like just to boow off steam and get it out of their system.

I appologise to everyone about this and I do hope to be back playing, but I just got so much on th I don't know when I'll get to hit a ball on the tour again yet, but I will be definitely be going to Scotland and I hope that I will be back playing full time again from then.

Take care everyone and I'm sure that quite a few of you can understand why I've been so peeved.

Willie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here