spanjulika
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Glass City Open 2004
Date: July 22, 2004 02:08PM
Anyone fancy chancing their skills against the worlds best 9 ball players? Strickland, Archer, Morris and Varner to name a few. Fancy taking a share of $40,000? Then play in the UK Official Sanctioned Glass City Open Qualifier. Click the link below.

[www.americanpool-network.co.uk]

Any players are welcome, if you are having trouble with the link or require more info then email me info@americanpool-network.co.uk

spanjulika
(IP Logged)

Re: Glass City Open 2004
Date: September 22, 2004 10:04AM
This tournament is upon us, Sunday 3rd October 2004 Riley's American Pool in Stoke Hanley, Staffs. If you have some spare time and fancy the trip come along all are welcome. There will be other prizes during the day other than the main trip to the Glass City Open.

Need to know more then email info@americanpool-network.co.uk

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: September 22, 2004 06:17PM
Hi Spanjulika

hanks for the info about the tournament, unfortunately I've already planned to go to the 'Scots Champs' In Kirkaldy And It's too short a notice for me to get the time off work, but I believe it will be a good event and I recommend to anyone who can get the time off, to go to this event.

I wish you good luck in the event and Please let us know how it went as we are always glad to hear from new people.

Untill next time, Take good care and I'll catch you again some-time soon!

Best Wishes

Willie

spanjulika
(IP Logged)

Date: October 13, 2004 02:29PM
The winner of the event was a guy called Stephen Folan from London who plays on the challenge snooker tour and has only been playing 9 ball for two months. He is on his way to play in the Glass City Open proper with the worlds best 9 ballers and a possible share of $40,000. We wish him luck.

Stephen Folan
(IP Logged)

Date: October 19, 2004 08:59AM
Thanks a lot, it's very much appreciated

Tom Gearhart
(IP Logged)

Date: November 16, 2004 11:05AM
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Stephen Folan and his fellow UK player (who's name escapes me at the moment) for attending our 2004 Glass City Open. I, and others, truly enjoyed their stories of the UK and felt we were luckey to have them here in Toledo, Ohio. They both were perfect gentlemen and represented their country with pride, determination, skill, and a lot of heart. I tip our over-the-seas hat to you both! I hope to have you back next year.

Tom Gearhart
Tournament Promoter

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here